Jobs-in-dubai (company)

Topic locked
jobs-in-dubai (company) Jul 07, 2009
i received a kind of job offers from the recritier JOBS IN DUBAY but i need to pay money for registration, does sombody Know this company?
t5hanks

oleoro
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: jobs-in-dubai (company) Jul 09, 2009
oleoro wrote:i received a kind of job offers from the recritier JOBS IN DUBAY but i need to pay money for registration, does sombody Know this company?
t5hanks

'a kind of job offer'... whats the name of the company, nobody will give an offer letter and later ask you to register, check things correctly before any decison

thanks
merlin
http://www.uaehrzone.com
Merlindxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

I know this company Jul 09, 2009
I was in the same situation two years ago and after I registered and paid the fees I never got the job I received offer about. The conditions were if I did not get a job in 6 months they would refund me my money but I have been chasing them for more than a year and they keep ignoring me. It is not the money but the lies of this company that I don't like and if they want to lie to people they need to find new creative ways not use same old trick.
sydneyman2000
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Aug 24, 2009
a friend of mine has similar experience, later turned out to be his relative in Qatar , making fun of him. Some people have so much time
attrnguy
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai