Jobs Condition

Topic locked
Jobs Condition Aug 16, 2009
Hey,

Dude tell me what is currently situation about jobs at UAE. plz give detail very briefly. me waiting at my home town for better situation at there for move to dubai.

Also give me better guideline.

Mozm

mozm
Dubai Forum Guest

working environments in UAE Sep 09, 2009
Hey,
Working in Dubai will mean exposure to great Working Environments and modern, futuristic, spacious, and comfortable office. There are many dining places and the public transportation system is well organized for easy movement in the city.
Dubai offers more entertainment than any city in the world, weather you love shopping or dinning out is your thing Dubai is the place for you. After a hard days work you can take advantage of the buzzing nightlife, sports, fitness and other activities that Dubai is well known for. For the ladies Dubai offers the worlds best at spa’s and saloons and more.
Health care in Dubai is one of the best in the world, people travel from far and wide to take advantage of the medical perfection of doctors in Dubai. With strict licensing by the ‘Ministry of Health‘ Dubai offers many services that are unique to the core like ex: An online portal ‘Doctor-Dubai.com’ it has complete information about all the doctors in Dubai and more.
Thanks
ahmed45
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 09, 2009
"Health care in Dubai is one of the best in the world, people travel from far and wide to take advantage of the medical perfection of doctors in Dubai. With strict licensing by the ‘Ministry of Health‘ Dubai offers many services that are unique to the core"

Funniest thing I have heard in at least a month.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 11, 2009
Hi,

I am new to this forum and need your serious suggestion ASAP.

Currently, I am in US and searching for a job sine 2 months but I did not find any opportunity. I am staying here with my family (No Kids). I loose my patience and started applying jobs in India but with reference to my friend, I got selected in XXX company in Dubai.

They offered 10,000 + Medical Allow + Air Passage and designation as Oracle Developer.

To speed up the Visa process, they want process my Visa as a computer assembler and they will hold my Passport until I am employed with them.

Will there will any issues if come to Dubai as per the above given conditions ?

Please suggest.
kalyan.apps
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai