Professional Aussie Acccountant Seeks Long Term Career (UAE)

Topic locked
Professional Aussie Acccountant Seeks Long Term Career (UAE) Jul 27, 2006
I write to you in regards to any accountancy type positions that maybe available late 2006 / early 2007.

My primary objective is to secure an Accounting or similar position within a professional team where I can enhance and share my knowledge, education, experience and skills. In every task I undertake I strive for perfection, therefore experiencing another country for a period of 7-12 years creates much determination and sub goals for me

I have more than 5 Years Accountancy Experience in public practice including but not limited to the preparation of periodic Business Activity Statements, Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns in accordance with current laws and legislation over many industries. I also have many years experience in relation to Corporate Accounting Issues.

Should you have any queries in relation to this matter or would like to view a full resume complete with colour photograph, please don’t hesitate to contact me using one of the methods below. Please also note I will be traveling to Dubai 10-17th September 2006 in which time I will be available for pre arranged meetings.

Regards
Jessica Bonner

[b]Phone: +61409273078
Email: jessicabonner@bigpond.com [/b]

[u][b]Current Position in Australia:[/b][/u]Income Tax Accountant & Corporate Compliance Assistant

This position involves creating and completing Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns from Clients Records.

-Extensive experience with MYOB and various other record keeping programs together with Taxation and Accounting Reporting Requirements.
-Experience applying current compliance principals with Income Tax and Reporting Legislation
-Knowledge of future changes and ability to apply this financial planning

[b][u]Desired Position in UAE:[/u][/b]
Accounting and Taxation is a demanding job in which I enjoy and devote much time reading and furthering my skills in time with continual changing laws and legislation.

I would love to secure a similar position in which I can continue expanding, applying and sharing my knowledge and experience.

Being an experienced traveler previously a visitor to the UAE I know this is the lifestyle best suited to myself.

JessicaB
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 27, 2006
Good Luck.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Please fax your resume... Sep 10, 2006
Kindly fax your resume at (+971 04 3373434). For inquiry please call (+971 04 3370003) thanks
rundezvous
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted