Looking For A Techinal Job

Topic locked
Looking for a techinal job Nov 13, 2006
Hello everybody, I am a new member and I'm very happy to learn this site.
Anyway I am a Filipino currently working in Philippines as service engineer for semiconductor equipment. My present income including salary and allowance is 2000 AED. I think there is no Semiconductor company in Dubai but I really want try my future there. My expertise is on Equipment repair and maintenance and I am very willing to accept technical job even in nonsemiconductor field. How and where to apply? For technical maintenance position what is the common salary? Please help.

jobseeker
Dubai Forum Guest

technical job.. Nov 14, 2006
hi,
you can forward your CV w/ salary to sonenjawi@yahoo.com
manilaboy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking for a techinal job Nov 14, 2006
jobseeker wrote:Hello everybody, I am a new member and I'm very happy to learn this site.
Anyway I am a Filipino currently working in Philippines as service engineer for semiconductor equipment. My present income including salary and allowance is 2000 AED. I think there is no Semiconductor company in Dubai but I really want try my future there. My expertise is on Equipment repair and maintenance and I am very willing to accept technical job even in nonsemiconductor field. How and where to apply? For technical maintenance position what is the common salary? Please help.

AED2000 is very low here. Negotiate for higher pay. Goodluck!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 15, 2006
Thanks asc_26
but if I am going to apply as technician or equipment engineer there how much is the standard salary can I ask during negotiation?
jobseeker
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 15, 2006
jobseeker wrote:Thanks asc_26
but if I am going to apply as technician or equipment engineer there how much is the standard salary can I ask during negotiation?

Check with the company first how much they're offering, and if it's not advertise ask from the current employees so you'll know the payscale of the company.

I won't advise you to negotiate your package during the interview. Make sure they will hire you first, then negotiate things before signing any papers.

It would be best if the company can give you the Engineer's VISA. Don't accept other visa, you'll know more of its advantages once you're already here.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted