Looking For An Internship In Dubai/Bahrain/Qatar Or AbuDhabi

Topic locked
Looking for an internship in Dubai/Bahrain/Qatar or AbuDhabi Jan 03, 2006
Hi there,

My name is Salwa, 24 years old and i am looking for an internship. I am in my final year of European Studies and i want to graduate in the sector Management. My specialization is Public Management and i am doing an extra specialization: International Communication.

Besides my work experience i am skilled in different languages, computing, policies, managing, coaching, research & devolopment, politics and international communication.

Are there any possibilities to applying for a job in Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, or Abu Dhabi?

Yours,

Salwa

Salwa_expat
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 04, 2006
Hello Salwa,

impressive profile but you didnt say what type of work/intership you looking for.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Public Management Jan 04, 2006
hi MaaaD,

I am sorry, indeed i forgot to say what type work/internship i am looking for. I would like to do a research for several months in development of management. I am interested in so many fields: research in watermanagement, research in cultural development/diversity, multinational projects in the middle east..etc..

I already mentioned where i am skilled in. Till now...I have worked as an assistant manager of Innovation Department, and i have been teaching students how to coach a student with dificulties.

Maybe it is important to know which degree i am doing.. I am doing Public Management in Bachelor Degree.

Salwa
Salwa_expat
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Public Management Jan 16, 2006
Salwa_expat wrote:hi MaaaD,

I am sorry, indeed i forgot to say what type work/internship i am looking for. I would like to do a research for several months in development of management. I am interested in so many fields: research in watermanagement, research in cultural development/diversity, multinational projects in the middle east..etc..

I already mentioned where i am skilled in. Till now...I have worked as an assistant manager of Innovation Department, and i have been teaching students how to coach a student with dificulties.

Maybe it is important to know which degree i am doing.. I am doing Public Management in Bachelor Degree.

Salwa

Hello Salwa,

Got your PM. I think our capacities are rather matching eachother, since I am PR, advertiser and work in the media.

Anyways, I think u wont have any problems finding a job in Dubai. The thing is, u just need to apply at some firms who match your skills and u think u have a shot at.

I've contacted many firms located in Dubai Media City, and got 10 interviews now waiting for me when i arrive. Just contact them (call/phone), try to arrange a meeting. Besides, it cant ever hurt to send your CV, even if the company isnt looking for new members.

Good luck 8)
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted