Internship (Marketing, Market Research, Consulting)

Topic locked
Internship (Marketing, Market Research, Consulting) Jan 19, 2009
Hello,

I am looking for an internship in Dubai in Summer 2009 for 3 months. I am 24 years old and studying Marketing (Master of Science) in Germany. In 2005 I started studying "Business Administration" and graduated in 2008 with an ECTS A (Topic: Servicemarketing).

I already got more than 14 months of working experiences in China and in several German companies. I am really interested in nearly every marketing topic, especially market research and strategig marketing. But: I would like to get more intercultural working experiences.

So if YOU are looking for an intern in your marketing-, market research- or consulting company or department, please let me know and I would like to send you my CV!

Kind regards,

Philipp

philly1984
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 10, 2009
Hi Phillip,

I am the marketing manager for a web based real estate software with head offices in Dubai. We are currently looking for a marketing and market research intern to come on board.

If you are interested please email me your resume at marketing@gomasterkey.com . Also include any considerations you have or questions.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
masterkey
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 31, 2009
HI, PHILLIP! KINDLY FORWARD TO ME YOUR CV. MY E-MAIL ADD IS andrew@arabcapital.ae
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted