How Hard Is It To Get A Job In Dubai With No College Degree?

Topic locked
How hard is it to get a job in Dubai with no college degree? Mar 14, 2006
Hi,

I am currently in the U.S. (Boston Massachusetts for those who know where that is, go RED SOX!) and interested in working in Dubai. I have done extensive research about Dubai. I am in a slight delimma though. Here, you can lie about whether or not you have a degree - they don't really check - and if they do you just move on to the next company. I have lied - I have a really great job now because of it. I am an SEO (search engine optimization) analyst.

My question, is it really hard to get a job in Dubai although you have no degree? From what I have gathered you need to get your degree assessted - here that does not exist - so I actaully couldn't lie on my resume if I was to send it out to Dubai companies - I have GREAT experience though.

Am I in a bad position? Any help would be great!

erin78
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 16, 2006
If your experience is in demand then no one would bother about college degree . Just try to do little bit home work if your profession is in demand in Dubai .

frankly speaking i dont think if college degree and uni are necessary , only those ppl go to school who are dumb :P . Genius never need the school.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted