German Student, Industrial Engineering, Seeking Internship

Topic locked
German Student, Industrial Engineering, seeking internship May 24, 2006
Hi,

I am currently studying “Industrial Engineering and Management”, field “Production Management” at the University of Applied Sciences in Senftenberg, Germany. During the course of our studies we are encouraged to seek internships with multinational companies abroad.

I have already gained positive experience through various projects, seminars and jobs among my engagement at university.
Since 2004 I am self-employed in the tourism sector parallel to studies where I could improve my management skills as well as my teamwork skills by leading a small company.
I consider myself as being able to communicate and collaborate effectively with my colleagues and to build productive relationships. Due my studies and projects I appreciate it to work in teams and transform the resulting creativity and innovativeness into productive and effective work flows. Furthermore I posses the necessary analytical skills to learn business processes in a very short period of time which I consider as being essential in today’s fast moving global marketplace.

When you are interested in my person, please e-mail ( Patrick-Vetter@web.de ) me to get my CV.

Best regards

Patrick

DerPepe
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted