Engineer-designer, Design Project, 3D-Designer (VRAY,A-CAD)

Topic locked
Engineer-designer, Design project, 3D-Designer (VRAY,A-CAD) Dec 22, 2011
My role involved delivering preliminary interior/ exterior design concepts, 3D layouts, schedules of materials. Complete space planning, details, and drawings including 3D presentation. Prepare drawings and specification of materials of design project: walls, slabs, electrical, lighting , decor elements. Advertising design support and website development.

Responsibilities: As a part of the multicultural team I’ve been developing and producing concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through designs and presentations.
• Work closely with the architectural team in the preparation of 3D visualization.
• Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This involves reproducing the architects’ concept into a graphic form and photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
• Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.
• Administrate creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
• Lead the 3D Team and delegate work accordingly.
• Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
• Modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
• 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.

As a graphic designer:
Responsible for: Design consultancy focused on retail design, graphics, brand
identity and commercial interiors. Produced visualisations for the luxurious.

Skill:
Expert user - Autodesk 3D studio Max 2010 (and earliest version) with V-Ray (High-poly modeling, texturing, animating, lighting)
Expert user - Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premier
Proficient user - Macromedia Flash, Dream Weaver, Front Page
Proficient user - AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Autodesk Revit
Basic user of Maya, Cinema 4D, Z-Brush

• Organized and a proactive self-starter.
• Attention to detail and a discerning eye for photo-editing.
• A flexible team player with strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
• Stay current with development of graphics software and style
• Creative, with a high degree of Flexibility

If you have interest of me as candidate - just let me know immediately

Attachments
33.jpg
3.jpg
Samples design
darklabua
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted