CPA Looking For A Nice Job Offer

Topic locked
CPA looking for a nice job offer Oct 26, 2006
hi everyone,

am just wondering if anybody here can help me finding a nice offer job preferably in accounting/finance department. here's my professional qualification...

•CPA, with over 6 years of working experience in a multinational company Re:financial and cost accounting, with minimum required background units on business law, taxation, management, marketing, banking & finance and economics.
•2 years in public practice, consultant and external auditor in a retainer basis only
•Flexible and can work in any system in the finance/accounting. Can work up to finalization of report. (P&L,BS, cash flows, variance, reconciliation of large accounts, and regulatory reporting)
•Proven ability to handle people, strong knowledge with GAAP & experience on banking transaction.
•Can work with different computerized accounting software such as QuickBook, Finavigate, FACT, Hyperion.
•SAP super-user FICO module with background on SD and Logistic module.
•Prepare long range forecast and budgeting (AOP for 5 years), conduct annual inventory, fixed asset custodian using Fixed Asset Module (SAP) and audit the co’s branch quarterly.
•Audit the quality management system of the company including the internal system (Internal Quality Auditor for ISO 9001:2001)

i'll be in Dubai tentatively on Dec. 20, 2006 through visit visa... and i think it will be good for me if i have an interview atleast, when i arrived. Please PM or contact me ( arnold5568@yahoo.com ) for my detail qualification.

thanks to everyone again here in dubaiforum...

arnold5568
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 27, 2006
Try the following websites:

www.jobtrackme.com
www.jobsindubai.com
www.talentdubai.com
www.jobscan.ae

or www.gulfnews.com ~~appointments~~

Goodluck and Welcome to DF.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 27, 2006
hi every-one...

im here now at dubai... maybe you could help me to find a job in case you know some opening...

hi asc...
have sent to you my cv maybe you still searching for accountant..
thanks in advanced
arnold5568
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted