Bayt.com

Topic locked
Bayt.com Mar 30, 2006
Hi my name is Yasser! I am a Graphics Designer and I applied for a position in Dubai on BAYT.COM 2 years ago, I been waiting since and I regret applying through Bayt.com because i found out that they are simply a scam and not many companaies want to hire through Bayt.com . I checked couple of more companies JOBSINDUBAI.COM and UAESTAFFING.COM, does anyone know anything about these companies? I would really appreciat it if anyone can give some info about these companies.

Thanks.

Mohit12
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 30, 2006
hey yasser, I feel sorry you being trapped by Bayt.com for 2 two years and so many others God knows for how long. I agree with you that they are a scam and uaestaffing.com is even worst just from the look 0f their website you can tell that are anothere scam. Jobsindubai is decent my brother just recently jot a job in Dubai as Marketing Assistant he was very happy that he dodn't wait for too long, now I am looking to apply through jobsindubai.com. You should give Jobsindubai.com a try they have great customer servce and hpefully you will get a job soon. Good Luck
Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 30, 2006
Hmmm could Mandeep and Mohit be one in the same? could they be working for jobsindubai? Remind me again, how much money did Bayt.com take from you? exactly how were you "trapped"?

Give it a rest except for the moderators :lol: :lol: here most people have an IQ of over 8

btw if a company doesn't call you back for 2 years chances are they may have filled the position with someone else
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Mar 30, 2006
Fayz I Agree with yasser and mandeep Bayt.com is a scam and you are the agent of bayt.com sitting there trying to defend a scam company and I agree that people like you have an IQ over 8 for scamming people.
Sohail
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 30, 2006
Well spotted Fayz buddy

I agree
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 30, 2006
Fayz you sound like a full time paid agent, who else would post 600 messeges? ad of course your partner arniegang.

Please agents stay away.
Mohit12
Dubai Expat Wannabe

JOBSINDUBAI.COM Apr 26, 2006
HI guys,

BOTH ARE SCAM ... READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS ON THE FORUM.. THERE HAS BEEN ENOUGH DISCUSSION ABOUT BOTH THESE COMPANIES.

I HAVE TRIED JOBS IN DUBAI.COM AND FOUND IT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, BYTE.COM IS BETTER IN WAY CAUSE THEY DONT TAKE ANY MONEY OFF U (IT ONLY IS A WASTE OF TIME)

BY THE WAY GUYS IT IS ILLEGAL FOR COMPANIES IN DUBAI TO CHARGE FOR RECRUITMENT.

A LIST OF SOME GOOD EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES CAN BE FOUND ON THE FORUM.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOB HUNT
cisman
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 26, 2006
Sohail wrote:Fayz I Agree with yasser and mandeep Bayt.com is a scam and you are the agent of bayt.com sitting there trying to defend a scam company and I agree that people like you have an IQ over 8 .

Hahahaha I just read this response, thank you for thinking i have an IQ of over 8, I've always suspected i was in the double digits somewhere hehehe.

As for the 600 posts, I just have no life.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Apr 27, 2006
fayz wrote:As for the 600 posts, I just have no life.

If at 600 posts you have no life, then my situation is critical!!! :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2006
Bayt are anything but a scam. I know many companies who use Bayt to search for candidates. The problem is that for every vacancy you advertise only 1% of applicants have a skill set related to the position.
Dutchtoon
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted