This Makes Me Sooo Mad! Hyena's For Sale In Sharjah!

Topic locked
This makes me sooo mad! Hyena's for sale in Sharjah! Aug 26, 2006
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 26, 2006
Thats so cruel

:cry:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 26, 2006
god forgive me for saying this, but ppl like that, both who sell and who buy, would deserve to catch some horrible disease from these poor animals.

if a drunk pig drops dead smwhere on the street, i would leave him rot there and feel no compasion. but an animal :evil: they cannot defend themselves nor have anything to say in their trading and treating like objects.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 26, 2006
"One has a broken leg but we have fixed it now. It is 90 per cent fixed before the medicine would leak out of its leg. This is a special price because he has been injured from before," said the trader"

Like its said "Kill 'em all let God sort them out"

Cruel bastards!
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 26, 2006
In China, that would have been in the pot by now!

No, I am not cruel, just realistic. These animals (humans) should be treated exactly the same way as they are treating these animals.

As humans, arn't we amazing creatures?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 27, 2006
The human being is the worst species in the animal kindom, it's amazing what people think they have the right to do.

I want to open a human zoo, and put all these morons in it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 27, 2006
OMG I can't believe this stupid, cruel things could happen in a country like this (Civilized).
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2006
yorky500 wrote:In China, that would have been in the pot by now!

No, I am not cruel, just realistic. These animals (humans) should be treated exactly the same way as they are treating these animals.

As humans, arn't we amazing creatures?

it's better to kill them and eat them right away then tourture them like this!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2006
You're kidding right! Obviously never heard of the Chinese tortunring animals before they die as the release of hormones makes the meat more tender and an afrodisiac. I'd hardly call steaming cats alive, or tying dogs to planks of wood and scolding them with boiling water humane!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 27, 2006
I'm with you on the human zoo Chocs! :evil:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 27, 2006
kanelli wrote:I'm with you on the human zoo Chocs! :evil:

oh yeah? So will u b the first human to b in ze cage .......all Naturale?

are there any laws in UAE to protect them?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2006
sniper420 wrote:

What with Lions and now Hyenas, it certainly doesn't look like it :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 27, 2006
This is alarming! Prayer works but maybe we could contribute something more. Anybody have an idea how DF can be of help to these animals?

DF peeps are animal lovers.... so nice :D
zam

Aug 27, 2006
sniper420 wrote:

Actually, I thought we'd put you in there as a good example of what a "troll" looks like :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 27, 2006
kanelli wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

Actually, I thought we'd put you in there as a good example of what a "troll" looks like :lol:

...u dont have to go through hassle of paying for my ticket and hiring special guards and cages......well hunny there is an easy way.......stand in fornt of a mirror and u shall see for urself what "troll" means hehe
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2006
<- Hey, don't insult my fabulous little body and lovely green complexion.

Sorry, Chocs, thread hijacking is happening again. I'll be quiet now. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 27, 2006
This is disgusting.

The problem here is there are people with too much money and no idea what to do with it. They want something bigger and more exotic than their neighbour and the law of supply and demand takes over.

The only thing I can hope is that they buy something like these Hyenas who have the ability and propensity when they get older...to happily chew the bastards leg off!

Maybe someone could offer the guy a Jaguar?

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 27, 2006
I heard that in Nairobi there has been some cases of "businessmen" who bring a couple of hyenas with them when they go to collect their debts. :shock: And if the person doesn't have the money...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 27, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:This is disgusting.

The problem here is there are people with too much money and no idea what to do with it. They want something bigger and more exotic than their neighbour and the law of supply and demand takes over.

The only thing I can hope is that they buy something like these Hyenas who have the ability and propensity when they get older...to happily chew the bastards leg off!

Maybe someone could offer the guy a Jaguar?

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight

u see ppl with too much money with no ambition are the dangeous ppl and turn out to b biggest losers.... which many local arbs turned out to b NOT ALL. yes i dont want any naitonal to bug me abut this . Face the truth. U r going to waste the biggest resource before ur own eyes. Make good use of the money
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2006
Horrid story, and can't even think of the words to use at this point.
Beyond cruel, very unhappy with the way people treat animals here. Unbelievable, unacceptable, and ignorant human's need to go to Choc's "Human Zoo" and be treated like they treat these pets.
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:You're kidding right! Obviously never heard of the Chinese tortunring animals before they die as the release of hormones makes the meat more tender and an afrodisiac. I'd hardly call steaming cats alive, or tying dogs to planks of wood and scolding them with boiling water humane!

I am Chinese, but I dont know about torturing animals before killing them will make the meat nicer.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2006
dubai girl wrote:Horrid story, and can't even think of the words to use at this point.
Beyond cruel, very unhappy with the way people treat animals here. Unbelievable, unacceptable, and ignorant human's need to go to Choc's "Human Zoo" and be treated like they treat these pets.

when i think about it, people here not only treating animal cruely but they treat people also cruely. Look at how they treat the labours here... look at their camps!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2006
As per my Vegetarians' friend belief, the person eating the meat of the animals tortured absorbs physically and emotionally, the madness or pain the animal experienced when slaughtered. :oops:

Medical researchers are trying to link the cruelty/bad behaviour of a person to the food he is eating. :?
zam

Aug 27, 2006
what do u guys expect from people who treat humans like $hit. One can only try to imagine how they treat animals.
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 27, 2006
I wrote the following about a story concerning keeping dogs caged and tied to make them aggressive for dog figthing contests:

Concord wrote:I'm just waiting (or rather hoping) that a few of those dogs get loose and maul some of those as$holes (not to death put permanently disfigured). That'll teach them a lesson or two.

I read the full story a few days back. They keep the dogs tied and caged 24 hours to make them more "aggressive". But I suspect that Choco is right and those in charge of enforcing the laws may also be complicit in it... Bad publicity, etc. should be a good start. I imagine that some years back the story would not have even been published...

The same applies to those who keep Hyenas - specially the first paragraph!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat