WHAT THE ****?!

Topic locked
WHAT THE ****?! Aug 25, 2006
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europ ... index.html

Oh man... I just wish the guy hadn't killed himself. What I'd give for him to rot for the rest of his life in a 3x3 cell with no windows...

And maybe get a taste of tough love every time he dropped his soap when taking a shower...

:evil: :evil:

Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 26, 2006
What a horrible story! It doesn't even seem like a happy ending for the poor girl - after so many years of suffering.

It's too bad the monster took his own life, he deserved to suffer the same way he made his victim suffer...
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 26, 2006
This is an horrific case. I can't understand how anyone could do that to another person.

There was anothe case not so long ago where 2 teenagers where kept in the same situation, but even worse they had children due to what was happening, no-one knows what happened to the babies.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 28, 2006
Its just sick. And I dont have words to describe how painful this might be for the girl and her family. How can she live a normal life now?

Imagine if you have your precious child and someone takes her away and do those nasty things to her for 8 long years....Ill track him down in hell and #@@!^%&#^$*&^*&(* ohhhhh grrrrrr :evil:
zam

Aug 28, 2006
Read some articles with updates on her situation. She's currently in some undisclosed location, meeting ppl her age and frequently seeing some psychiatrists.

As expected by many psychiatrists she only saw once so far her parents and hasn't requested to see them again. Sad, but I guess predictable. When you're 8 and you're "abandoned" by your parents whom you expect to always be there to rescue you from trouble, God knows what goes through a child's head when noone answers your calls for help...
Nick81

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums