Beding Doo Dah Hipety Moooo!

Topic locked
Beding doo dah hipety moooo! Aug 26, 2006
:shock: OMG! Ever had one of those mornings where you feel like death warmed up?

I want my bed!

Beer no good! But fun.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Beding doo dah hipety moooo! Aug 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote: OMG! Ever had one of those mornings where you feel like death warmed up?

I want my bed!

Beer no good! But fun.

Too much fun at hopfest ey!!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2006
Man it was crazy! They doubled the size of the tents this year. The bands were brilliant.

There was a massive queue to get in from about 8.30pm and they were only letting those already in, get stamped and go out and come back in again.

It was good because the organisers didn't let it get overcrowded.

I'm sure next year it will double in size again.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 26, 2006
If only hangovers did not exist!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2006
Well you see that's why at these things I stick to the nice European beers, German, Austrian etc as they're alot cleaner, lighter and don't have all the chemical rubbish in them, so not much of a bad head.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 26, 2006
Chocs,

2 panadol and a nice greasy fry-up and you will as right as rain.

we were there on Thursday night, but got there rather late. Good night, must admit, but some dodgey old music was being played by the DJ after thebands had finished.
I was actually dancing to most of it and knew the damn words! hahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 27, 2006
try Red horse beer, its strong but smooth...taste so sweet! :wink: no hangovers!
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 27, 2006
zam wrote:try Red horse beer, its strong but smooth...taste so sweet! :wink: no hangovers!

it's 8% beer (i think). nice but get you high quickly <---- from Philippines
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2006
yep one of a kind!!! :wink:

Try it.. I once gave it to a person whom Ive met here in Dubai who claims to be a veteran in drinking beer but havent tasted Red Horse yet and the results...dan da rah da rah, they went to outer space!!! :lol:
zam

Aug 27, 2006
Chocos did they have red strike ?!!
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 27, 2006
Concord wrote:If only hangovers did not exist!

talking about hangovers how did you feel saturday morning Concord ?!!
I'm still tired until now :( :( :(
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 27, 2006
Wafaey wrote:

i dont believe you are still hung over...all that buttery lobsters ya were gobbling at :P ...must have been a natural alcohol absorber...or was it that you were drinking all the strange concoctions...i stuck to wino...and switched to burbon laterz...was pretty ok the next day...
constantine

Aug 27, 2006
If anyone has not found the best rocket fuel in the world yet...its called Baltika No. 9 available in cans from the Barracuda Beach Club. The Russians use this as the propellant in their space race.

Great, but 3 of these and its 'Goodnight Vienna'!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 27, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:If anyone has not found the best rocket fuel in the world yet...its called Baltika No. 9 available in cans from the Barracuda Beach Club. The Russians use this as the propellant in their space race.

Knight

can we have that as our staple liquid courage for the boys night out...might help if we pass out before being thrown out... 8)
constantine

Aug 27, 2006
constantine wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:If anyone has not found the best rocket fuel in the world yet...its called Baltika No. 9 available in cans from the Barracuda Beach Club. The Russians use this as the propellant in their space race.

Knight

can we have that as our staple liquid courage for the boys night out...might help if we pass out before being thrown out... 8)

Normally I would agree, however this stuff can do terrible damage to your credibility...the sight of a bunch of dribbling male DF morons all dressed up and weaving all over the place may be too much for some people.

However most people would never notice the difference as we are like that when we are sober!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 27, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
constantine wrote:

Knight

Normally I would agree, however this stuff can do terrible damage to your credibility...the sight of a bunch of dribbling male DF morons all dressed up and weaving all over the place may be too much for some people.

However most people would never notice the difference as we are like that when we are sober!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

What about putting a sticker saying Catch me if you can of Dubaiforums.com
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 27, 2006
Wafaey wrote:

If I am not mistaken I posted at 5:45 a.m. afterall I only had 127 drinks! Sorry I couldn't keep up to any of you (including the toddler)!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat