Love

Topic locked
love Aug 23, 2006
what does love mean to you?

alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
My advice to you is to stop playing games.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 23, 2006
u deserve it ,cos ur playing games, ur interfering in his private life, and what gives u the right to hack his personal email ha?? :shock: if i was him i wouldnt want to be with a girl like u cos u lied to me , hacked my email and even chatted to my friends... i wouldnt trust u ,cos come on if u just like him and ur doing what ur doing, what would u do if ur together install cameras in his place ? or follow him around?

Alina sweety u need to grow up , and if a guy likes u enough he will call and do whatever it takes to be with u ... let me quote from Gebran again please:
If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 23, 2006
Corcovado wrote:u deserve it ,cos ur playing games, ur interfering in his private life, and what gives u the right to hack his personal email ha?? :shock: if i was him i wouldnt want to be with a girl like u cos u lied to me , hacked my email and even chatted to my friends... i wouldnt trust u ,cos come on if u just like him and ur doing what ur doing, what would u do if ur together install cameras in his place ? or follow him around?

Alina sweety u need to grow up , and if a guy likes u enough he will call and do whatever it takes to be with u ... let me quote from Gebran again please:
If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.

i know i have made a mistake. i dunt want him as my bf or anything. i wanted to be friends
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
sorry alina u need to reincarnate and put some sense and live. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance