Tonight - Eve Of The Holiday

Topic locked
Aug 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ur so lucky .. the only chance i have is by getting a foreign passport so i can enter israel :( i wish i can some day before i die

Corco, the other way would be the ending of the illegal occupation of Jerusalem :D .. i might be an optimist .. but hey :D

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 21, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Corcovado wrote:ur so lucky .. the only chance i have is by getting a foreign passport so i can enter israel :( i wish i can some day before i die

Corco, the other way would be the ending of the illegal occupation of Jerusalem :D .. i might be an optimist .. but hey :D

inshallah very soon :)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 22, 2006
I don’t know if they allowed liquor or not yesterday, but I know that there is no more rules preventing any place from serving liquor in holydays, even Ramadan, as long as it is after the sunset, which in my opinion is very hypocrite act. You either allow or you don’t, and I think as a way of showing one last tiny respect to the fact that this is “Called” an Islamic country, they should not allow it, it is stupid enough that they allow to sell it but they would arrest you if they found out your drunk!!!! :roll:

On the other topic in this thread, Jerusalem, just a small remark, call me a detail freak, but there is nothing called Israel or states of Israel, there are only occupied Palestinian lands. :)
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 22, 2006
But you have to think of the tourism industry, that's why they do it. I find it crazy that there's always more booze flowing during ramadan than at any other time of the year. Many of the bars even play low key music now aswell.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 22, 2006
Sparrow wrote:You either allow or you don’t, and I think as a way of showing one last tiny respect to the fact that this is “Called” an Islamic country, they should not allow it

Right on, you should email Sheikh Mo and Kalifa and ask them to change their minds.

On the other topic in this thread, Jerusalem, just a small remark, call me a detail freak, but there is nothing called Israel or states of Israel, there are only occupied Palestinian lands. :)

I'll call you a boring thread hijacker.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 22, 2006
ian :- your just plain stupid .... :lol:
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 22, 2006
Sparrow wrote:ian :- your just plain stupid .... :lol:

what about my plain stupid? Oh right, you meant to say Ian YOU'RE just plain stupid. OK, gotcha.

Please revert to discussing occupied Palestine in this thread, it is after all the right place for it.
^ian^

Aug 22, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:But you have to think of the tourism industry, that's why they do it. I find it crazy that there's always more booze flowing during ramadan than at any other time of the year. Many of the bars even play low key music now aswell.

I understand, and I am sure there are so many valid reasons to why they do it; it is just weird how the standards are very unreasonable… I guess they are trying to satisfy everyone one and once you try doing that, you will end with so many criticisms.
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 22, 2006
Well there are numerous threads on the subject in the politics section, there was no need for this one to go off on a tangent.

Back ON topic.

The Sheikh's won't change their mind. It's hard enough to get people to come here during ramadan as it is. They still have to give visitors something. I think so long as it's confined to within the hotels then that's fine.

Visitors should also be encouraged to take part in the Iftars, I really like it, it's a great chance to spend time with friends and family.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 22, 2006
^ian^ wrote:

what about my plain stupid? Oh right, you meant to say Ian YOU'RE just plain stupid. OK, gotcha.

Please revert to discussing occupied Palestine in this thread, it is after all the right place for it.

dude .. what in the hell are you talking about ?!!!!

you know what ,, forget that i asked,,, dont answer... just go back to doing whatever that is you were doing ....

man ... it is 09:17 on my pc and i had to deal with too much Stupidity already ..
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 22, 2006
Sparrow wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

dude .. what in the hell are you talking about ?!!!!

you know what ,, forget that i asked,,, dont answer... just go back to doing whatever that is you were doing ....

man ... it is 09:17 on my pc and i had to deal with too much Stupidity already ..

Dear Mr. Einstein,

sorry for being so 'stupid' and pointing out to you in a tongue-in-cheek matter that this thread is not the place to discuss issues related to Palestine.

Now, if you would kindly remove your head from your arse, eat your humble pie, and realise perhaps you're not the smartest person on the planet, everything might be a little better.

Thread hijacking is an increasing problem, and right now I am raising funds and awareness to combat thread hijackers such as yourself. Be warned, myself and my comrades are vigilant, and we will smite you hijackers down.

I'll leave you to reading your copy of a "Brief History of Time".
^ian^

Aug 22, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Good luck to yah Girl,

Prefer big 4 x 4's myself, Hummer would do it :lol:

If you buy an H3 you need your head read
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 22, 2006
Cargirl wrote:

need da wat??
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 24, 2006
Cargirl wrote:

Pray tell me why?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 24, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
Cargirl wrote:

Pray tell me why?

Just find a copy of May Autocar ...
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 24, 2006
Cargirl wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Cargirl wrote:

Pray tell me why?

Just find a copy of May Autocar ...

OK Thanks, you could still tell me though :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 24, 2006
I'll save you the AED 10 on the magazine, an H3 is about as capable in the desert as a honda civic.

Hey cargirl, can you get some FJ's now they look like they'd be a bit fun over some Wadis
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat