Supermodels In Dubai!

Topic locked
Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:True. I'll give you that. But the creams are afterall only tightening skin, although putting somehting with a local anaesthetic quality on your face must be odd! Ok I know way too much about this crap obviously. But this kinda thing interests me as to what lengths people will go to.

I also wonder how many models have had that op to tighten and pull up the stomach muscles, to keep it flat.

I need the one for the Stomach, no bird poo though :wink:

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 16, 2006
Cosmetic surgery on the feet is the fastest growing kind of surgery now. Everyone wants beautiful feet.

The applications of Botox, although derived froma poison are pretty amazing. You can inject it into your armpits to stop sweating. Also it's being used in the medical field for people who can be paralised by spasms, to stop that to aid them in mobility.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Cosmetic surgery on the feet is the fastest growing kind of surgery now. Everyone wants beautiful feet.

The applications of Botox, although derived froma poison are pretty amazing. You can inject it into your armpits to stop sweating. Also it's being used in the medical field for people who can be paralised by spasms, to stop that to aid them in mobility.

Cosmetic surgery for feet, I think I have heard it all now :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 16, 2006
Yep, they can bash your toes out striahgt, get rid of those lumps and bumps, shorten, lengthen toes etc. However the downside is, recovery is very long and painful and results are not always good.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
.... :lol:

dont know,, sometime i feel like it is much more useful to smoke than to listen to how some ppl think....
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
The why don't you go do that then! :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yep, they can bash your toes out striahgt, get rid of those lumps and bumps, shorten, lengthen toes etc. However the downside is, recovery is very long and painful and results are not always good.

It's OK Chocs,

I will give this one a miss :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 16, 2006
Those are silly procedures! Why dont they just give money to the poor and suffering people of the world? LOL.. :lol:

Talking about all of these,does anyone knows what kind of exercise/sport is good for recently operated person? :wink:

Jogging, Table Tennis, Biking are no can do. :?
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 16, 2006
You wanna try swimming Zam - no impact and extremely good for working out most muscles. I think it's one of the best forms of excersize for you.

Apparantly the very best form of exercise is running in water, which is becoming fashionable here in the UK, but suggest you stick to swimming! :)
G
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yes C, it's a famous quote of hers, that she's been slapping the stuff on for years.

We women do some weird things in a bid to stop aging you know.

Whatever happened to the old "paper bag over head & face" treatment!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 16, 2006
zam wrote:Those are silly procedures! Why dont they just give money to the poor and suffering people of the world? LOL.. :lol:

Talking about all of these,does anyone knows what kind of exercise/sport is good for recently operated person? :wink:

Swimming is the best excercise
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:The why don't you go do that then! :roll:

I did … and it was true… damn that Davidoff company, they sure do know what there talking about . . .

So ,, did anyone hock up a super model while I was away?!
:wink:
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
zam wrote:Those are silly procedures! Why dont they just give money to the poor and suffering people of the world? LOL.. :lol:

depends where did u have the operation.... not what hospital, what part of you body ...

:?:
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
sparrow... :?: but for the which part Q, it's a ceasarian operation.

And as for the advise of swimming I will try to find an indoor swimming pool... tnx :wink:
zam

Aug 16, 2006
I would advise checking with your doc if it's fine to swim, as in the case of a recent surgery there may be a risk of infection, so they often advise against swimming for a certain period of time after the operation to avoid the risk of infection....
G
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 16, 2006
G wrote:I would advise checking with your doc if it's fine to swim, as in the case of a recent surgery there may be a risk of infection, so they often advise against swimming for a certain period of time after the operation to avoid the risk of infection....

Hey Zam,

I forgot about the possibility of infection, G is correct, you should check with you doc first.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 16, 2006
its funny how threads shift in this forum , i entered a topic titled Super Models and end up reading about ceasarian operations !!! Interesting 8) 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 16, 2006
Corcovado wrote:its funny how threads shift in this forum , i entered a topic titled Super Models and end up reading about ceasarian operations !!! Interesting 8) 8) 8)

Never can tell Corcs. :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 17, 2006
LOL :lol:
zam

Aug 17, 2006
Hmm for that kind of operation I didn't think you were allowed to do much at all, because of the cuts through the stomach muscles.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 17, 2006
It really is a pain, My curves are so funny now... :lol:
zam

Aug 17, 2006
Congrats on the baby Zam :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 17, 2006
kanelli wrote:Congrats on the baby Zam :)

Yes indeed, and how is the Baby doing?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 17, 2006
He is soooo big for his age and very noisy, makes all kinds of noise! Sometimes I think he is an eating machine or a karban radio. :lol: :lol:
zam

Aug 17, 2006
zam wrote:He is soooo big for his age and very noisy, makes all kinds of noise! Sometimes I think he is an eating machine or a karban radio. :lol: :lol:

oh bless :D i love babies , i wish there is another way to deliver them without going through all this pain :? maybe DHL :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 17, 2006
congrats on the baby ZAM...
constantine

Aug 17, 2006
Corcs how it will be called? Something like Baby Express , save 15% on your next delivery :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

'Tantine :lol: ... thats more like it! :wink:
zam

Aug 17, 2006
zam wrote:Corcs how it will be called? Something like Baby Express , save 15% on your next delivery :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

yeah now my avatar is family friendly... :D
constantine

Aug 17, 2006
constantine wrote:
zam wrote:Corcs how it will be called? Something like Baby Express , save 15% on your next delivery :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

yeah now my avatar is family friendly... :D

hmmm r u getting this car?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 17, 2006
Babies scare the heck out of me. I have no maternal instinct whatsoever.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat