Follow The Example Of...

Topic locked
Follow the example of... Jul 20, 2006

When all is going to hell, when countries are at war, shouldn't we just follow the example of our "ancestors"?... :)

Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 20, 2006
the pic is amazing :)
like an old couple in love :)
raidah

Jul 20, 2006
what is goin on between nick and raidah :) . Nick was right that she loves him :0)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
Those roses have thorns .... unless some third party had them "unthorned". Just an observation from a cynic.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 21, 2006
PP, I agree - good representation on the reality of life.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:PP, I agree - good representation on the reality of life.

did u 2 eat some lemon today? :P
raidah

Jul 21, 2006
That picture alone does not represent the monkey population. There are so many romantic pictures of humans too but reality is something totally different.

I was watching David Attenboroughs national geographic show where monkeys are as bad as humans at times, they fight, steal, kill, maul baby monkeys so that they can mate with the females again...
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 21, 2006
KeithL wrote:monkeys are as bad as humans at times, they fight, steal, kill, maul baby monkeys so that they can mate with the females again...

sounds like a friday night out :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2006
KeithL wrote:That picture alone does not represent the monkey population. There are so many romantic pictures of humans too but reality is something totally different.

I was watching David Attenboroughs national geographic show where monkeys are as bad as humans at times, they fight, steal, kill, maul baby monkeys so that they can mate with the females again...

not only they kill, fight, etc, but there is a chimp community that is the pure definition of prostitution and perversity on high level :lol:

again it was a documentary about politics in the animal world. it described the different political systems from the human world and their presence in the world of animal communities.
there are ants that live in such an egalitarian system, that probably never was and never will be among humans.
a certain type of deers decide through democratic vote about the comings and goings of the group. when they "vote", they do it by stanting up or remaining seated. and the majority decides :) . cute, huh?

and there were these precious :lol: chimps. whatever they wanted or whatever happened among the group, they solved it by and through s.e.x of any kind: straight, homo, oral, anal, incest, orgy...u name it :lol: it was hilarious

so back to the cute bald couple with the flower, they are sweet and the pic is great, no matter what :wink:
raidah

Re: Follow the example of... Jul 21, 2006
Nick81 wrote:[img]When all is going to hell, when countries are at war, shouldn't we just follow the example of our "ancestors"?... :)

...and another thing Nick...they may be your ancestors...my ancestors were human...adam and eve :lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Follow the example of... Jul 21, 2006
KeithL wrote:...and another thing Nick...they may be your ancestors...my ancestors were human...adam and eve :lol:

They did not exist, there is just too much not to believe that we have evolved from an Ape like creature.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 22, 2006
raidah wrote:did u 2 eat some lemon today? :P

Step one of 3 day detox program.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Follow the example of... Jul 22, 2006
yorky500 wrote:
KeithL wrote:...and another thing Nick...they may be your ancestors...my ancestors were human...adam and eve :lol:

They did not exist, there is just too much not to believe that we have evolved from an Ape like creature.

how can you be sooo sure? & why arnt the ape's today turning into humans anymore?? crap!!
easternjewel

Jul 22, 2006
How naive can you be! Because not all species evolve into something else. Look at various reptiles, they've been that way for millions of years, and do you seriously think you'll see a species evolve during your short life span? Hello!!! Wake up!

Yes humans have indeed evolved over millions of years, we did not just go bing out of nowhere.

Even now scientists and anthropologists are doing tests on the skulls and brains of neanderthol man to see how he evolved over time into people as we know them today.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 22, 2006
Plus I find it incredibly sad that after posting such a wonderful picture, all people do is bring up the horrid things that happen in the animal kingdom and draw the likeness to the pathetic animal that is man.

How about focusing on the nice things for a change hey, morbid, depressive people? Like how it shows just how much love, kindness and caring animals can have for one another.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 22, 2006
Chocs I officially love you :lol:
Nick81

Jul 22, 2006
Why thank you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:How naive can you be! Because not all species evolve into something else. Look at various reptiles, they've been that way for millions of years, and do you seriously think you'll see a species evolve during your short life span? Hello!!! Wake up!

Yes humans have indeed evolved over millions of years, we did not just go bing out of nowhere.

Even now scientists and anthropologists are doing tests on the skulls and brains of neanderthol man to see how he evolved over time into people as we know them today.

Thank you for waking me up, where would I be without you.
Exactly my point. No species evolve into something else until they are mated. Never even heard or read that in a book! We are seldom educated of the innate uncertainty about human origins which has been reflected by scientific experts. We are fed with modern version of somebody's theory, without being told that anthropologists themselves cannot agree over it. As they say, it is still a debate. So I wasn’t created from no lizard or ape, sorry if you were.

My religion does not allow me to believe this crap. We are all children of Adam.
easternjewel

Jul 26, 2006
Nothing personal to anyone......but it seems the people who say they descended from apes are actaully more civilized than the ones who claim to be from Adam....
So put me down for monkey power also.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2006
mraph33 wrote:Nothing personal to anyone......but it seems the people who say they descended from apes are actaully more civilized than the ones who claim to be from Adam....
So put me down for monkey power also.

Funnily it's almost always the case. Hurray for monkeys!
Nick81

Jul 26, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:How naive can you be! Because not all species evolve into something else. Look at various reptiles, they've been that way for millions of years, and do you seriously think you'll see a species evolve during your short life span? Hello!!! Wake up!

Thank you for waking me up, where would I be without you.
Exactly my point. No species evolve into something else until they are mated. Never even heard or read that in a book! We are seldom educated of the innate uncertainty about human origins which has been reflected by scientific experts. We are fed with modern version of somebody's theory, without being told that anthropologists themselves cannot agree over it. As they say, it is still a debate. So I wasn’t created from no lizard or ape, sorry if you were.

My religion does not allow me to believe this crap. We are all children of Adam.

Details !...details !

Girls, knock it off and grab a Bud :D ...have you both watched the ad themed on the Return to Innocence where they show drinkers evolved from salamanders... :lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 27, 2006
common all you intelligent being.
its a simple and beautiful topic " LOVE "
thats what the pic shows, why cant you see the feeling in the picture rather than discussing some wiered theories,

this is another aspect of human nature,
making simple things complicated.

it doesnt matter who our ancestors were but what matters is what are we making out of our future

is it LOVE , FRIENDSHIP or some shit tht you all are discussing above.

the decision is your ROSE OR THORNS ????????????????
royfromdubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Follow the example of... Sep 11, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Image

When all is going to hell, when countries are at war, shouldn't we just follow the example of our "ancestors"?... :)

This pic somehow touches my heart....if apes can have peace and so much love...why not human for crying out loud :?:
zam

Sep 11, 2006
Nice one Zam, I didn't see this first time around :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 11, 2006
Heh had forgotten about this topic 8)

Oh man the Adam and Eve posts still crack me up as much as the 1st time I saw them... Can't believe ppl tried turning this into an Evolution vs Creation debate...
Nick81

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance