Israel And Lebanon

Topic locked
Jul 18, 2006
what is really sad is its only going to get worse :( :(

fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 18, 2006
i really wish and pray it doesnt...i am an optimist...really hope it comes to an end quickly...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 18, 2006
Maaad

Left a message on Libans voicemail this morning, i will let you know when he gets back to me.

I passed onto him all our good wishes and hoped his family and friends were safe.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 18, 2006
constantine wrote:i really wish and pray it doesnt...i am an optimist...really hope it comes to an end quickly...

Nothing would make me happier than you being right.

Stories like this is what really disgust me. People always try to prosper on others misery and suffering....

http://www.gulfnews.com/region/Lebanon/10053549.html
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 18, 2006
that is the pit of human behaviour...doesnt get any worse than this does it...
constantine

Jul 18, 2006
I was reading the newspapers, one of the dead is an 11 month old Canadian Girl, actually 7 Canadians have been murdered (one family) in the estimated 200 dead so far. very very sad.

What is the 11 month old or any of the other countless dead children Israeli, Palestinian, Lebanese guilty of?

Breaks my heart that in this day and age people who have the power to stop this don't, people seem to study history in school but no one learns from it.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 18, 2006
fayz wrote:I was reading the newspapers, one of the dead is an 11 month old Canadian Girl, actually 7 Canadians have been murdered (one family) in the estimated 200 dead so far. very very sad.

What is the 11 month old or any of the other countless dead children Israeli, Palestinian, Lebanese guilty of?

Breaks my heart that in this day and age people who have the power to stop this don't, people seem to study history in school but no one learns from it.

Israelis bombed a Church ......... :evil: :evil: :evil: where the hell is the world????
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
Corcovado wrote:Israelis bombed a Church ......... :evil: :evil: :evil: where the hell is the world????

to busy arguing if Hezbollah is a terrorist group.... :roll:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Corcovado wrote:Israelis bombed a Church ......... :evil: :evil: :evil: where the hell is the world????

to busy arguing if Hezbollah is a terrorist group.... :roll:

yeah ...ISRAEL IS THE TERRORIST
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
*takes a peak*

Hmm, I was complaining today because this week has easily been one of the worst since I got to Dubai. 2 of my coworkers took their holidays so I inherited ALL their customers. Considering the situation, that might actually be a good thing, keeps me busy you know... :roll:

I don't know where I find the energy to work...
Nick81

Jul 18, 2006
Nick81 wrote:*takes a peak*

Hmm, I was complaining today because this week has easily been one of the worst since I got to Dubai. 2 of my coworkers took their holidays so I inherited ALL their customers. Considering the situation, that might actually be a good thing, keeps me busy you know... :roll:

redbull ibya3teek ijwanee7 .. wooooooooooooooooooooo
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2006
Nick81 wrote:*takes a peak*

same here nick ..i am so drained i cant even think ... i have to work but i simply can't :( :(
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
Delete and ban this user. I am now taking out my bottle of Troll-Be-Gone spray and dousing your ass!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 18, 2006
I don't support anyone. However many seem to forget that there are INNOCENT people dying on BOTH sides here, not just one. And all caused by stupid mistakes by both parties, the whole situation is ridiculous and it's the innocent by-standers that are bearing the brunt once again.

A once beautiful city which has suffered so much is lying in ruins and it's awful.

The sad thing is at G8 they're doing nothing to help the situation at all, it just keeps going round and round in circles, and who's winning? Nobody, everyone's losing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 18, 2006
Did you guys hear the captured conversation between Bush and Blair? They were talking without knowing Bush's mic was on... Good stuff.
Nick81

Jul 18, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Did you guys hear the captured conversation between Bush and Blair? They were talking without knowing Bush's mic was on... Good stuff.

im sure they knew...
and by the way, Bush eats like a common peasant with open mouth and talking in the meantime... :?
raidah

Jul 18, 2006
raidah wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Did you guys hear the captured conversation between Bush and Blair? They were talking without knowing Bush's mic was on... Good stuff.

im sure they knew...
and by the way, Bush eats like a common peasant with open mouth and talking in the meantime... :?

He's a redneck... A cowboy... Even a common peasant can be considered a Lord next to him! :P
Nick81

Jul 18, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:For the millions of Christian Lebanese, driven out of our homeland, "Thank you Israel," is the sentiment echoing from around the world. The Lebanese Foundation for Peace, an international group of Lebanese Christians, made the following statement in a press release to Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert concerning the latest Israeli attacks against Hezbollah:

"We urge you to hit them hard and destroy their terror infrastructure. It is not [only] Israel who is fed up with this situation, but the majority of the silent Lebanese in Lebanon who are fed up with Hezbollah and are powerless to do anything out of fear of terror retaliation."

i think ur posts are offensive,insulting and annoying and i think u should be banned ... :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
Support free speech:
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 18, 2006
Guys here are two blogs where you can get updates on the situation in Lebanon that you might hear anywhere else:

http://arab-americans.blogspot.com/

http://www.electronicintifada.net/lebanon/
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:Lionheart has no critical thinking ability and is king of propaganda. Take what he says with a grain of salt. Corcovado, we do sympathise, it is just easy to get into battles with some posters because of what they are saying. Sorry :oops:

Kanelli I think that title belongs to the fair and balanced media outlets like Fox news, CNN, ABC, NBC,, CBS and to some extent BBC.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 19, 2006
arniegang wrote:Right i have had enough.

I posted well back that this thread was of a sensitive issue and would people understand and appreciate this.

Lionheart i am not going to debate with you the why's and wherefore's about your posts. Liban and i make the decisions in here.

I will not allow this this thread to degenerate into a propagana exercise and personal attack on anyone that has any form of alternative viewpoint.

If you have nothing constructive of your own to say, then i respectfully ask you to keep your mouth shut.

Any more Lionheart, and i will just delete your posts without futher warning like i have done this morning.

Further note to Mr & Mrs Enquirer:

Any more of your crap and i will also delete your post without further warning.

Here endeth the lesson

Firstoff all I will apologize for calling you Zoinist, I was wrong and emotion got the best of me. But at the same time I feel that you wronged me by deleting my posts and calling it propoganda without asking me. I don't think the information that I posted was propoganda and if you felt it was a propganda than I apologize. I never meant to degrade the discussion. My goal and aim was to proof mraph wrong.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:back to topic people please .... its about Israel And lebanon..not what i said and he said ....damn it ..People are dying now ..and u are fighting over silly stuff .... Sympathy people ...Sympathy :( :(

Corcovado my sympathy and my prayers are with the Labanese people who facing a naked aggression from the Zoinist state. I hope they overcome their enemies.

BS; I apologize if I went off topic.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:For the millions of Christian Lebanese, driven out of our homeland, "Thank you Israel," is the sentiment echoing from around the world. The Lebanese Foundation for Peace, an international group of Lebanese Christians, made the following statement in a press release to Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert concerning the latest Israeli attacks against Hezbollah:

"We urge you to hit them hard and destroy their terror infrastructure. It is not [only] Israel who is fed up with this situation, but the majority of the silent Lebanese in Lebanon who are fed up with Hezbollah and are powerless to do anything out of fear of terror retaliation."

i think ur posts are offensive,insulting and annoying and i think u should be banned ... :evil: :evil:

You can always go to their website and forums and try to insult some people there:
http://free-lebanon.com/
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2006
raidah wrote:

im sure they knew...

Nothing is funnier than when his dad puked on the Japanese Prime Minister.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2006
A thank you from Lebanon to Israel ....please watch

http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.org/
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
People .... relax. Why all this mud slinging. Its not worth it. You are going to achieve nothing by this discussion. Nothing you say or do will affect the situation in Lebanon or Israel. The irony is the people who can make the difference are never affected. You never hear of the president being killed in a missile attack. its the innocent people in the streets that are affected.
A senior from my college got killed in the train blast in Mumbai. I cant believe it. Just 3 years ago we were having tea in the college canteen, and now he is dead. Someone has lost a son, a brother, a friend etc. Life is too short to hold grudges. So lets not make this thread longer and discusss about this that we can do nothing about.
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 19, 2006
Lives of many innocent civilians for 2 mofos is measured? - I think not!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:A thank you from Lebanon to Israel ....please watch

http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.org/

Never once in any have your posts have you mentioned that there are dead Israeli civilians also......doesn't that bother you also?
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums