Have You Experienced The World Of The Paranormal (ghosts)?

Topic locked
Jun 27, 2006
Allah Akbar

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2006
and LA ELAHA ELA ALLAH MOHAMAD RASOOL ALLAH
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
:wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2006
ok guys ... ur so wrong .. its known u see what u believe meaning .. since i dont believe in ghosts or 3afareet i never ever ever felt one come on guys it the 21 century grow up ... move on
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ok guys ... ur so wrong .. its known u see what u believe meaning .. since i dont believe in ghosts or 3afareet i never ever ever felt one come on guys it the 21 century grow up ... move on

so if u dnt believe in somthing that make us wrong and ur right ?????
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ok guys ... ur so wrong .. its known u see what u believe meaning .. since i dont believe in ghosts or 3afareet i never ever ever felt one come on guys it the 21 century grow up ... move on

You are entitled to your opinion. Doesn't make it right either.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2006
Corcavado, I think the phrase you're looking for is 'seeing is believing'. However just because you can't see or feel something doesn't mean it doesn't exist does it? Do you see or feel God? The Devil? etc etc the same with ghosts and spirits.

I have seen them and I know when they're around, they don't hurt anyone at least not the ones I've come into contact with, and certainly they don't scare me either.

N, you say about human souls either going to heaven or hell, what about those stuck in purgatory? The ones who're lost or doomed to wander the world until they're at peace? THere are so many at unrest, it's not always the case of simply going one way or the other sadly.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 29, 2006
i dont know if u guys know about this or no but years back a group of people were sent in a desert...as prisoners . one night they all tried to escape through the waters...this was the last thing known about the whole group....their bodies were never found...they were lost...back then...it was impossible for nebody to leave the desert but still they tried...it has been concluded that all of them dissapeared and till date they have been haunting the city of dubai which has developed so much all these years . thers this building in bur dubai...i will post the name soon...the security of that building also warns everybody that he has seen ghosts there...i have seen with my own eyes...i wasn't drunk or stoned...i was interested in finding out...and i really did...no stories..no lies...not making up nething...
coolfocker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2006
coolfocker wrote:i dont know if u guys know about this or no but years back a group of people were sent in a desert...as prisoners . one night they all tried to escape through the waters...this was the last thing known about the whole group....their bodies were never found...they were lost...back then...it was impossible for nebody to leave the desert but still they tried...it has been concluded that all of them dissapeared and till date they have been haunting the city of dubai which has developed so much all these years . thers this building in bur dubai...i will post the name soon...the security of that building also warns everybody that he has seen ghosts there...i have seen with my own eyes...i wasn't drunk or stoned...i was interested in finding out...and i really did...no stories..no lies...not making up nething...

wow :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums