Have You Experienced The World Of The Paranormal (ghosts)?

Topic locked
Jun 21, 2006
i dont believe in ghosts and this crap ... dave get a REAL Life .. try try its not hard :evil:

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Nick81 wrote:rough night eh Dave? First the topic on Indians and now this...

it's gonna be a loooong day

nicky ur not alone dear .. i am here for u ... we can survive him .. we have to :lol: :lol: :lol:

my hero!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 21, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:oh I can't read all that I ma get bored :D
I see its somethin about the Ouiji Board, I know that game
& tried it, its all bullcrap... really all the stuff that the spirit
tells you... bullshit...

ur getting bored reading coz we have a few ppl here who just love to talk abt me. i keep advising them to stick to the topic. for other ppl sake.

you're an Ouija board's spirit?

*calls the Ghostbuster*

What was the name of the green, slimy one again? :roll:
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
davey davey , come "carrying a bone" good boy , now sit .. sit davey .. bad boy :dog:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006
u wish dear.. u wish ..nicky help me he has Rabies
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:u wish dear.. u wish ..nicky help me he has Rabies

*kicks Chihuahua puppy* (Raidah, I am kidding, I'll never hurt a puppy :oops: )

There all better Corc! With me around no1 will mess with u!
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
my hero
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:my hero

now we're even :wink:
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
Strewth - Hiya seems to have infected this forum! :)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 21, 2006
It is a serious problem on this forum Shaf - many people have picked up the Hiya virus ( HIV )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 21, 2006
Hiya Inter-anal Virus
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2006
Remembe DDT?

Well, DD virus is way worse than HE virus if you ask me (its blah, blah, blah, followed by more blah, blah, blah, concluding with blah).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 22, 2006
who's this Hiya you speak of? :lol: Sounds like someone I would've loved to meet!
Nick81

Jun 22, 2006
Hiya is like Dracula.... She seems to be long gone, or is she.... What is known is that she has spawned other like her.... These forums are infested with these things now.... :oops:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006
guyz

if you see some of your party pictures or family pictures closely you would find "orbs" in it (Google it if you never heard of it) ive learned those are bunch of dead guyz trying to hang around

mindnu
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Have you experienced the world of the paranormal (ghosts Jun 26, 2006
[quote="DaveDXB"]
we asked the ghost for his name, age, and where he was from....we asked each ghost a few questions only...we were able to communicate with 3 different ones, i still remember every single thing and answer.

Ghost 1:
Name: Jax
Type: None human

ghost 2:
Name: some arabic name
Type: Dead guy from dubai

ghost 3: simple went bonkers and didnt reply to us, h
the cap just kept swerving all around the place, we had to thank him for his time and invite him to leave....

hahahahhahaha this is the funny man .ghost 1 he is 478 years old hahahahahh and num2 from dubai i bet he is from satwa .. tell me num2 is he none human too
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 26, 2006
And what's wrong with being 478 exactly? The guy could have died at 20, 35, 52, whatever, but he's been around for centuries. I've known reincarnated people who are centuries old, sadly you're just incapable of comprehending these things.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 26, 2006
come on choc its very obvious he is bullsh##ing ..and this ghost thing it is not scientifically proven so forget it about it
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:And what's wrong with being 478 exactly? The guy could have died at 20, 35, 52, whatever, but he's been around for centuries. I've known reincarnated people who are centuries old, sadly you're just incapable of comprehending these things.

ohh ic im now incapable of comprehending these things .tell me what do u mean by things .u mean the ghosts or what inlight me please
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:come on choc its very obvious he is bullsh##ing ..and this ghost thing it is not scientifically proven so forget it about it

These things are proven, I've experienced Ouija boards before, if you read my previous posts in this thread you'll see I've had various encounters with spirits and ghosts, I can walk into a place and tell you whether it's haunted or not - gift or curse - you decide.

It's not really very difficult, it's just about being in touch with the worldly energies around you, just like some people freak me out because they give off bad energy and can drain yours - not a pleasant thing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 27, 2006
naruto wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:And what's wrong with being 478 exactly? The guy could have died at 20, 35, 52, whatever, but he's been around for centuries. I've known reincarnated people who are centuries old, sadly you're just incapable of comprehending these things.

ohh ic im now incapable of comprehending these things .tell me what do u mean by things .u mean the ghosts or what inlight me please

It was just the way you automatically dismissed the fact. IF you don't believe in this stuff then fine, but I can tell you that there are things wandering the earth or not as the case may be that are centuries maybe even millenia old, so it's not unfeasible.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 27, 2006
Beleif in the Word of God protects me against these things.

A few times I saw/felt something (sometimes with other people), I read out loud the fatiha and everything was fine.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2006
Maybe so but it doesn't mean these things don't exist.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 27, 2006
Of course they exist. I completly disagree with anyone saying they don't exist. The Quran even makes reference to these things.

I agree Choco :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2006
Liban wrote:Of course they exist. I completly disagree with anyone saying they don't exist. The Quran even makes reference to these things.

I agree Choco :)

liban how r u sister

the QURAN did not talk or mentioned any thing about ghost .the Quran talked about JENS whiche is somthing was created by god not a dead human saul which ppl call ghost.
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
Afareet are also mentionned.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:
naruto wrote:

It was just the way you automatically dismissed the fact. IF you don't believe in this stuff then fine, but I can tell you that there are things wandering the earth or not as the case may be that are centuries maybe even millenia old, so it's not unfeasible.

Ok if u r refareing to ghosts and some dead human saul i dnt believe that..becuz for me it make no sens.when u die ur saul goes back to god ..
but i believe in the devil cuz it was mentioned in the QURAN
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
ya liban afreeet is mentioned and and elshaitaaaaan :twisted:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
OKAY!!! Time to change subject.... Liban recites a quranic verse in his head... :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2006
Liban wrote:OKAY!!! Time to change subject.... Liban recites a quranic verse in his head... :)

what ?? are u afraid now ??? lool dnt worry they dnt apper in da morning ... :lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums