Meet Jewish Singles!!!

Topic locked
Jun 15, 2006
raidah wrote::oops: actually i have 7 :oops: started having them at the age of 15. my husband said we wont stop untill we have a football team :lol:
he is having all kinds of treatments to be able to carry out the rest to come :wink:

I guess you like watching 7th heaven. :P

A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 16, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
raidah wrote::oops: actually i have 7 :oops: started having them at the age of 15. my husband said we wont stop untill we have a football team :lol:
he is having all kinds of treatments to be able to carry out the rest to come :wink:

that cute puppy is smtimes a reason to peep in :D
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 16, 2006
raidah wrote:
A64Venice wrote:

that cute puppy is smtimes a reason to peep in :D

*raises eyebrow @ 15... Slowly backs away...*
Nick81

Jun 16, 2006
r u psychoanalyzing me here? :roll:

:P
raidah

Jun 21, 2006
so coming back to the jewish thing, has anyone met any of them in dubai
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2006
I assure you there are lots of Jews in Dubai, but because of the in your face anti-semtism that is all over the place here they keep a very very low profile.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2006
ahan! Did they do something wrong??
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2006
Is that a question?? :shock:

:P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2006
DUH!!!
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2006
yeah Y not .. i guess many ppl here in Dxb .. come from jew kinda families// i am talking about "some" offcourse !! .. however Dubai airport wont let some1 passes with a jewish "religion" written in his passport !
swandiave
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 26, 2006
Not many passports indicate religion as one of their fields. I think the moronic Lebanese passport does.... :?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 26, 2006
swandiave wrote:however Dubai airport wont let some1 passes with a jewish "religion" written in his passport !

I don't think its illegal to be Jewish in Dubai. If you have a stamp from Israel in your passport they won't let you in no matter what religion you are.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 26, 2006
Its is the Israel stamp thats forbidden. There are Arab Jews you know... :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 26, 2006
sad that its blocked by etisalat lool
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 26, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
swandiave wrote:however Dubai airport wont let some1 passes with a jewish "religion" written in his passport !

I don't think its illegal to be Jewish in Dubai. If you have a stamp from Israel in your passport they won't let you in no matter what religion you are.

come on *ohmygod* are u sure about that .. because i guess the cause is not about going there its about the religion it self .. i know a local girl visited isreal for media work & nothing happened to her .. she did every thing legally !! . thats weird i know
swandiave
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 27, 2006
swandiave wrote:i know a local girl visited isreal for media work & nothing happened to her

I have a feeling that she didn't get her passport stamped. Before I went there I requested through the embassy not to get my passport stamped when I visit and they stamped on a separate paper. That way I can travel freely in the Arab world with no problem
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 28, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
swandiave wrote:i know a local girl visited isreal for media work & nothing happened to her

I have a feeling that she didn't get her passport stamped. Before I went there I requested through the embassy not to get my passport stamped when I visit and they stamped on a separate paper. That way I can travel freely in the Arab world with no problem

it is also possible if she has dual passport like moi
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance