People Help Me Out I Need A Cleaner

Topic locked
People help me out I need a cleaner Jun 11, 2006
thats prepared to travel to Jebel Ali Gardens/Marina way.... Anyone know of a company/cleaner I can call?

themindboggles
Dubai Forums Member

Re: People help me out I need a cleaner Jun 12, 2006
themindboggles wrote:thats prepared to travel to Jebel Ali Gardens/Marina way.... Anyone know of a company/cleaner I can call?

yeah PM Liban and EJ.....Problem solved....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
dude
have PM ed you...i have used this perticular persons' agency and they are efficient and quite reasonable...hope it helps...
cheers
me
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 12, 2006
Dave

You seem to have various issues.

Regards the cleaning, you are talking crap, i have an excellent company who regulary clean for me and very cheap.

Problem is i havent got their damm numder here.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 12, 2006
dave
looks like you had a bitter experiance..and i notice you are slagging everything that dubai has to offer...starting with the needles thread to the food to the domestic help...just my observation but if you end up getting frustrated by these lil things on a daily basis...you'll never give this place a chance...instead it will be a bitter experiance...take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy all the "extra" perks you can afford over here as an expat v/s other places where you would be a poor worker...
constantine

Jun 12, 2006
I dunno about using agencies, i just walked downstairs asked the guy who is cleaning the building if he knew of anyone, he gave me a phone number and the guy has been coming twice a week to clean my apartment for the past two years !!!
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
What would a 2 bedroom villa cost to clean??? Its in AR about the same size as those in the Springs....

Cons??
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
Liban there are 2 agencies based in our area both charge the same 20Dhs and hour

I havent got the phone numbers here unfortuately.

:cry:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 12, 2006
I moved Arnie :)

No longer in the Marina...

How long then would it take to clean a 2 bedroom villa... The ones in AR or Springs...?

I can then multply it out... Some people spend 15/hr I hear..
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
Liban wrote:What would a 2 bedroom villa cost to clean??? Its in AR about the same size as those in the Springs....

Cons??

liban
i usually get them to iron all my shirts too...so including that about 6 hours for cleaning bedrooms/bathrooms/hall/kitchen/doing the ironing...
use them every fortnight for 6 hrs clean up...usually they send 2 people down...so everything is done in half the time...so it's about 120 AED every 2 weeks...do you want the guys number?...
constantine

Jun 12, 2006
Thanks bro... Ignore my SMS, you answered my question :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat