Car Stickers...?

Topic locked
Car Stickers...? Jun 08, 2006
I don't see many funny car stickers on the back screens here in Dubai, these stickers are quite common in rest of the world. Only car sticker which was noted here was "Baby on board".... Just curious, is there any restriction here? :roll:

Chao

iceman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Car Stickers...? Jun 08, 2006
iceman wrote:I don't see many funny car stickers on the back screens here in Dubai, these stickers are quite common in rest of the world. Only car sticker which was noted here was "Baby on board".... Just curious, is there any restriction here? :roll:

Chao

No restrictions....

There are many stickers on cars here.... MANY!!!!

One sticker that will probably allow you to get away with many driving offenses are those of the rulers of this country. Stick a couple of Sheikh pics (make sure you also include Dubai's) and some choice words like Arabic like "May God Protect Them" or something of the nature.... :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Liban wrote:One sticker that will probably allow you to get away with many driving offenses are those of the rulers of this country. Stick a couple of Sheikh pics (make sure you also include Dubai's) and some choice words like Arabic like "May God Protect Them" or something of the nature.... :)

Cool idea!! Is that what you do Liban??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

the_zooter wrote:
Liban wrote:One sticker that will probably allow you to get away with many driving offenses are those of the rulers of this country. Stick a couple of Sheikh pics (make sure you also include Dubai's) and some choice words like Arabic like "May God Protect Them" or something of the nature.... :)

Cool idea!! Is that what you do Liban??

Like I will reveal my secrets to the Dubai Police spies on this forum :)

Lets just say that it works and keep it at that, shall we :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

iceman wrote:Only car sticker which was noted here was "Baby on board"....

I always think that's pretty funny. As if some lunatic trying to run you off the road is going to have a change of heart when they see that in the window.

A few drivers could do with one of these ...

sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat