BREAKING NEWS: DFM Exposed

Topic locked
May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:
the_zooter wrote:
Have you got a problem with bald people?!?!
Archer? Is that the Quantum Leap guy??

No problems with bald people. I mean I liked Charles Xavier (X-Men)... I think that Patrick Stewart is a great actor... But the character of William T. Riker in TNG was more to my liking for a captain even though he was only a Commander.

Archer is the Quantum Leap dude... SCOTT BAKULA!

I've never really liked Enterprise - everytime I see him, I expect "Al" to appear saying "get out of there Sam"!!

the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 29, 2006
The final season of Enterprise was awesome. By then, sadly, it was too late for the show and they axed it :cry: :cry: :cry:

They should have made Al into a Kingon and then have Archer develop a split personality called Sam the Romulan...

That would have killed the show but made me chuckle :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Are you guys applying for priceline.com commercials?
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
That honor still belongs to my pal Bill.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:That honor still belongs to my pal Bill.

You are friends with the Clintons?

WOW!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 29, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Liban wrote:That honor still belongs to my pal Bill.

You are friends with the Clintons?

WOW!!!

Knight

Yes, I am embarassed to say that I am.

However, I was refering to William (Bill) Shatner....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:I mean I liked Charles Xavier (X-Men)... I think that Patrick Stewart is a great actor... But the character of William T. Riker in TNG was more to my liking for a captain even though he was only a Commander.

Ha! William T. Riker... It figures that you'd choose braun over brains. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
Brothers of the DFM

Call to arms and commence extreme Moderation.

DK - the known hitlist of non conformers is as follows:

Kanelli - (double agent and sneaky with it)

Maaad - trying to Muscle in on a well respected board members flirting ( zooter)

Terranova - for initiating rebellion.

DK , could you arrange these before dealing with EJ's dog and her maid. We need to escalate this to "code black"

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
arniegang

May 29, 2006
Of course....

Hey if some alien wanted to destroy me, I will not sit around discussing how to weasle my way out of trouble... I would deceive the alien bastard into thinking I am going to pull a Picard and then I will blow him out of the stars.... :twisted:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: BREAKING NEWS: DFM Exposed May 29, 2006
terranova wrote:The highly secretive and exclusive society known as the DFM has finally been exposed by the dogged investigative work of your Favourite #1 Reporter, mr. terranova

We shall run a special series of articles that delve into the reclusive and decadent lifestyles of the members of the DFM. Join us as we go on a journey of wild sheesha nights at Chandelier and steamy evenings at the Jumeirah Beach Club.

Known Activities of the DFM Gang:

1) Extortion of respect from all new DF members
2) Exclusive rights to hit on female DF members
3) Ability to mysteriously delete posts that don't follow their rules.

From our investigations, it seems the only criteria to join is old age and a British passport. Of course, minions and enforcers are outsourced to India. The DFM is a smart organization.

Known Members:
1) ArnieGang - the vicious slightly balding founder of DFM is deceptively funny and has a large social network. Don't be fooled as he runs his crime empire with an iron fist and a steel will.
2) Dubai Knight - His Number 2.

Pretenders
3) Liban - currently in initiation phase. He is the first north american member and is bringing down barriers in the organization.

My dear readers, I would like to felicitate our leadership in dubai and their vision for helping make this investigation a complete success. Without their guidance and support your Favourite #1 Reporter would not have managed to expose this wily crime syndicate in our midst.

PS : I didnt really mean all this, actually i think Arnie, DK and Liban are really nice blokes. Liban and AG are brilliant moderators and DK is a really cool and as nice a bloke as you could ever wish to meet.

Really, i hope they will accept me into the DFM so that i can help them deal with snitchers like Kanelli and that cad Maaad.

Awwwwwwwwwww Terranova - of course you can join buddy, all you had to do was ask.

We will chat about your initiation into the "brotherhood" next week mate.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang

Re: BREAKING NEWS: DFM Exposed May 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:
terranova wrote:The highly secretive and exclusive society known as the DFM has finally been exposed by the dogged investigative work of your Favourite #1 Reporter, mr. terranova

We shall run a special series of articles that delve into the reclusive and decadent lifestyles of the members of the DFM. Join us as we go on a journey of wild sheesha nights at Chandelier and steamy evenings at the Jumeirah Beach Club.

Known Activities of the DFM Gang:

1) Extortion of respect from all new DF members
2) Exclusive rights to hit on female DF members
3) Ability to mysteriously delete posts that don't follow their rules.

From our investigations, it seems the only criteria to join is old age and a British passport. Of course, minions and enforcers are outsourced to India. The DFM is a smart organization.

Known Members:
1) ArnieGang - the vicious slightly balding founder of DFM is deceptively funny and has a large social network. Don't be fooled as he runs his crime empire with an iron fist and a steel will.
2) Dubai Knight - His Number 2.

Pretenders
3) Liban - currently in initiation phase. He is the first north american member and is bringing down barriers in the organization.

My dear readers, I would like to felicitate our leadership in dubai and their vision for helping make this investigation a complete success. Without their guidance and support your Favourite #1 Reporter would not have managed to expose this wily crime syndicate in our midst.

PS : I didnt really mean all this, actually i think Arnie, DK and Liban are really nice blokes. Liban and AG are brilliant moderators and DK is a really cool and as nice a bloke as you could ever wish to meet.

Really, i hope they will accept me into the DFM so that i can help them deal with snitchers like Kanelli and that cad Maaad.

Awwwwwwwwwww Terranova - of course you can join buddy, all you had to do was ask.

We will chat about your initiation into the "brotherhood" next week mate.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Hmmm...It would appear that we have 'converted' one of those on the 'hit list' and therefore a message has been dispatched to 'Nosher' to hold off on the delivery of 'steel surprise' chocolates...

Can you now give me the list as it stands in orer of priority as I have to keep the meat eaters fed and Nosher says the humidity is making the 'jelly' a little unstable!

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 29, 2006
Where did you get the notion of an Italian Mafia? The so called "Mafia" (a hollywood fantasy of course) are from Sicily - not Italy (not Italian), regardless of what you've heard before. Cappiche Paisane.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Concord wrote:Where did you get the notion of an Italian Mafia? The so called "Mafia" (a hollywood fantasy of course) are from Sicily - not Italy (not Italian), regardless of what you've heard before. Cappiche Paisane.

Are Sicilians not Italians...?

La Cosa Nostra is better!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 29, 2006
: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: twisted:
terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 29, 2006
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
arniegang

May 29, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Concord wrote:Where did you get the notion of an Italian Mafia? The so called "Mafia" (a hollywood fantasy of course) are from Sicily - not Italy (not Italian), regardless of what you've heard before. Cappiche Paisane.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

They have never been. It's another country down there!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:Brothers of the DFM

Call to arms and commence extreme Moderation.

DK - the known hitlist of non conformers is as follows:

Kanelli - (double agent and sneaky with it)

Maaad - trying to Muscle in on a well respected board members flirting ( zooter)

Terranova - for initiating rebellion.

DK , could you arrange these before dealing with EJ's dog and her maid. We need to escalate this to "code black"

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thank you for trying to deal with Maaad and his intrusive muscleing in on my patch!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 29, 2006
Concord wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

They have never been. It's another country down there!

Yeah, but its part of Italy though.
Its like saying Dubai is a country, but its technically not, its a state within the UAE.
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 29, 2006
Sicily.... Ahh the old Arab colony....

You know where the word MAFIA comes from?

During the time when Sicily was an Arab province, the Italians sought by the law would seek refuge in the mountains where the police wouldn't usually go. That hiding was called MAFIA.... The word is Arabic for "hidden"...

The more you know.... 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2006
Liban wrote:Sicily.... Ahh the old Arab colony....

During the time when Sicily was an Arab province, the Italians sought by the law would seek refuge in the mountains where the police wouldn't usually go. That hiding was called MAFIA.... The word is Arabic for "hidden"...

The more you know.... 8)

Zoot, see above. Liban "got" the point!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2006
:D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2006
Concord wrote:
Liban wrote:Sicily.... Ahh the old Arab colony....

The more you know.... 8)

Zoot, see above. Liban "got" the point!

Yes but even a broken clock "points" to the right time twice a day, what has Liban really proven :P :lol: :P
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 30, 2006
fayz wrote:
Yes but even a broken clock "points" to the right time twice a day, what has Liban really proven :P :lol: :P

You're just jealous that I know things you don't 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2006
i am taking careful note of all the nefarious intentions registered on this online forum. be forewarned that i am not liable for the results of aforementioned nefarious intentions. i have legally acquired knowledge of the legal code of the legal system of this country and know that legally i can take you to task in that legal system and expect to have a legal and enforceable decision made against you.
terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 30, 2006
You sure like the word LEGAL alot... :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2006
arnie/zoots/liban
i want in...
poleyester paul...wait a min...thats a x movie nick like dirk diggler...how about frankie 2-tooth...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 30, 2006
ok Cons as we know you well, your application to join the DFM will be discussed at the next meeting.

:wink: :wink:
arniegang

May 30, 2006
arniegang wrote:ok Cons as we know you well, your application to join the DFM will be discussed at the next meeting.

I do think we need to come up with some better names for our "associates" though!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 30, 2006
arniegang wrote:ok Cons as we know you well, your application to join the DFM will be discussed at the next meeting.

thank you DON :lol:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 30, 2006
ok Zoots good idea

we have

Don Agoili

Don DKetti

Don ZootaParma

Don Libannapoli

i have taken a certain risk exposing our true identities, this post will self destruct in 60 days.
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat