Arabian Ranches - Mirdiff

Topic locked
arabian ranches - mirdiff May 10, 2006
Hey all;

It's great being back in dubai. Just got in a few days ago and weather is gorgeous.
If anyone can help out:
Need to move and find a place ASAP. What price do you think is ideal at Mirdiff and Arabian Ranches. What are the pros and cons of both places.
We're newlyweds, no kids but maybe soon :)

Thanks guyz!

Mysterieuse
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: arabian ranches - mirdiff May 10, 2006
Mysterieuse wrote:Hey all;

It's great being back in dubai. Just got in a few days ago and weather is gorgeous.
If anyone can help out:
Need to move and find a place ASAP. What price do you think is ideal at Mirdiff and Arabian Ranches. What are the pros and cons of both places.
We're newlyweds, no kids but maybe soon :)

Thanks guyz!

I live in AR. If you want to have kids, AR is the place to be. As for the price, it depends what you want to get.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2006
Are you and your husband working closer to one or the other? It might come down to location, because I think the rental prices are similar - at least from what I've seen. Do we have any Mirdiff people here?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 10, 2006
Thanks...down town can be a little expensive, not worth the money. Prices I get are 100K minimum for really small 2 bedrooms.
Liban, say a 2 bedroom villa?
There is a lot of construction in Arabian ranches right. Mirdiff is pretty much finished. My husband works on Sheikh Zayed. How big are the villas? Just wanted to read what people living in those areas think before committing.
Mysterieuse
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 10, 2006
Chocs lives in Mirdiff area, she is pretty switched on and will give you the run down. Pm her, i'm sure she wont mind
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 11, 2006
Mysterieuse wrote:Thanks...down town can be a little expensive, not worth the money. Prices I get are 100K minimum for really small 2 bedrooms.
Liban, say a 2 bedroom villa?
There is a lot of construction in Arabian ranches right. Mirdiff is pretty much finished. My husband works on Sheikh Zayed. How big are the villas? Just wanted to read what people living in those areas think before committing.

No construction in the AR. They are building new units, but thats a new development and its far from the main habited areas available for rent right now with 2 bedrooms.

See my PM...

Oh the two bedroom is about 1700 sq. ft.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum