Temporary Or Permanent?

Topic locked
Temporary or Permanent? May 06, 2006
You are in a relationship with this guy/girl. Everything is flowing smoothly between you two. You both are madly, deeply, truly in love with each other. The dilemma is that deep down you both know that whatever's between you is not going to last. Should you still venture forward in the relationship? Or end it for once and all even if it is against your will??

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 06, 2006
welcome back HIYA after a short break...and now what do you have for us here this time.. :lol:

well my reaction to this one would be,

in this world nothing lasts for ever..
we all will die one day..but we just cant brood about it everyday..

life is a mixed bag of experiences.. good, bad, happy, sad..
i wouldnt miss out on anything..

shelly wrote ' our sweetest songs are those who tell the saddest tale'

i would rather lose in love and sing a sad song than not sing at all.. :)
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Temporary or Permanent? May 06, 2006
Hiya wrote:You are in a relationship with this guy/girl. Everything is flowing smoothly between you two. You both are madly, deeply, truly in love with each other. The dilemma is that deep down you both know that whatever's between you is not going to last. Should you still venture forward in the relationship? Or end it for once and all even if it is against your will??

we have a great way of creating problems even if we have none. If it's not broken, why to fix it? i think that if the love is madly deeply and truly like u saied in ur post, than u should chill out, enjoy it and dont think about what might be happened next day, next minute or in the future cause the best things in life come when they r not expected, spontanous...why to end it if there r no serious reasons? only for a bad feeling? my advice would be not to do this and instead of wasting all this energy in a dillemma, use it to make the one u love happy, and happyness and love will be returned to u. wish u all the best when u will figure out what is the best thing to do for u! :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 06, 2006
I agree, just chill out and go with the flow. How does anyone know if their relationship will last? Look how many couples get divorced! If you like each other, you get on well and everything is good who's to say what will happen, you just don't know.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Temporary or Permanent? May 07, 2006
Hiya wrote: Should you still venture forward in the relationship? Or end it for once and all even if it is against your will??

Life is like a play, where everybody gets to act in it !
I forgot who said that, but I think you got the meaning.
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Re: Temporary or Permanent? May 07, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:
Hiya wrote: Should you still venture forward in the relationship? Or end it for once and all even if it is against your will??

Life is like a play, where everybody gets to act in it !
I forgot who said that, but I think you got the meaning.

william shakespere
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2006
Just go with it. None of us has a crystal ball and we cannot tell what will happen in the future. If you enter a relationship thinking it will fall apart, then it probably will, but if you enter it with honesty and both people are just taking the time to enjoy each other, then why not see where it ends up. You never know, and thats part of the fun!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 17, 2006
Hiya wrote:
You are in a relationship with this guy/girl. Everything is flowing smoothly between you two. You both are madly, deeply, truly in love with each other. The dilemma is that deep down you both know that whatever's between you is not going to last. Should you still venture forward in the relationship? Or end it for once and all even if it is against your will??

I just ended a relationship after 3 years based on a similar situation. We were living together and all was fine, but deep down I was never really sure whether she was the "ONE". I broke up now, because I will be moving to Dubai soon and I didn't want to interrupt her career (again) because of my move. It was a very tough decision and not fun to hurt somebody intentionally - I guess that if I hadn't moved we would still be together and enjoying what we had even if it's not for eternity.

As long as both are happy and the relationship works fine go ahead with it as long as you can. Only think about it as soon as one of your decisions would influence the others life significantly.
apl
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance