Rain Again!

Rain again! Apr 19, 2024
Good Evening beautiful people of UAE. How are you all?

May Allah s.w.t. give you enough resilience and strenght to overcome loses and discomfort. Allahumme amin.

Many people around the world were happy for us, saying that we deserved punishment. Some of my contacts were dissapointed when I told them that I ended untouched and that even my car did not get flooded. Their statment that ‘we deserved’ left hanging unjustified. Silenced.

I went through bigg events in my life too, like lose of a house, looking it burning in the war, concentration camp expirience, refugee life expirience, severe hunger and sickenss without food and medicine….

For each lose I got some gift such as resilience, bravery, strength, willpower, patience, humility, integrity etc.

You will be richer too after this expirience inshaallah. Just endure. Show your Dubaian willpower. Your Emaratian willpower.
Learn a lesson. Please make sure you learn a lesson what is important in life, and what is not. Who is important to you and who is not. Endure it please, whatever it is and however hard it is.
It will pass.

We can lose all possessions but not a soul!
Keep your souls clean, away from hatred and malice.
Have no rage.

And remember what Allah promissed:

“For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.” (Surat Ash-Sharĥ; 5-6)

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events