Ho Ho Ho Happy Holidays

Ho Ho Ho Happy Holidays Dec 24, 2022
Happy Holidays to all, and every day as well. :reindeer: :santa: :occasion1:

We really tried hard to make it special for all, to make it rain at least. Cloud-seeding was ongoing for few days and especially since morning. Clouds fell to the ground, and formed above again...but It didn't rain.

I think that God has something against us all. We all are doing something that might not earn us His blessings and satisfaction. I do not know what it is. :dontknow:

But He sent winds and blew those clouds far away and poured rain over Makkah instead!
And not gently as well. Tobe ya Rabbi. Astagfirullah.

Canada and USA? Nothing luckier either! It's freezing cold over there.

There might be something wrong with all of us. Maybe we do not do things sincerely anymore. It is easier to do things for profit and tourism boost instead.

Sometimes I wonder why do we seed clouds for Christmas and do Prayer for rain in Eid.
Either we ask God for miracle both times or either we seed clouds! As God is ONE. The Creator of everything. And only He decided when it will rain and when not. And where it will rain obviously.
We plan things but God (humorously) makes them His way!

This Holidays I wish to Muslim Ummah one Khalifah/Emirul Mu'miniin. Or if ti is easier to understand for some; somebody like a Pope, but not Pope for sure, just some Muslim his calibre.
So we might make him come to visit us every year and make tourism out of it.
Or he might possibly be from here. Imagine we have a Khalifaat in Dubai and all Ummah must come here to check regularly his orders.
Delegations, visitors, fakihs, imaams, folks, inter-faith intellectuals etc. :wav:

What do you wish for Christmas?

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat