Age Difference....is It Such A Big Issue?

Topic locked
Apr 22, 2006
I love older men :wink: :wink: :wink:

irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:I love older men :wink: :wink: :wink:

i loved older men, lol, insane or not but i did, and with no regrets. old or young there is no guarantee that it will turn out to be like u wish, so i think that's not the main issue:D
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

age difference? Apr 23, 2006
alexandria,

having a situation like dealing age difference in a relationship is nothing to be feared but to be understood.. TOUGH times dont last while tough people do......and if you cannot find PEAce IN YOURSElf and deal with it..then you will never find it anywhere....

the fact that these prople in this forum are lifting your spirits upward and onward and encourage you to be postive in all means..the POSiTIVE THINKER sees the invisible,feels the intangible and achieves the impossible..CHEERS!! :D

HOPE TO SEE YOU BELLY DANCE..

HABIT IS SECOND NATURE :D :D :D
vicky40_teach
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 23, 2006

8) 8) 8) :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 23, 2006
Yep, Vanessa, they don't get much older than Arnie!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 23, 2006
arniegang wrote:

8) 8) 8) :wink:

Yeah she meant she loves older men as she loves her daddy.......so cute after HP u got another dumbo to pet Arnie.......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2006
You have woman issues Sniper...........................only getting the benefit of your own hands. :roll:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 23, 2006
GAB wrote:Yep, Vanessa, they don't get much older than Arnie!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gabs

Did i ever tell you how much I HATE YOU ?

:wink:

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 24, 2006

Older men eh Vee?? How much older?? Like 5 years older, or drawing their pension older??
I'll never understand women. We (men, well, me anyway!!) are either too old or too young - you (women - and I'm generalising here, so I aplogise in advance) don't know when you are on to a good thing!! (why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret going down this road??)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 24, 2006
Older men eh Vee?? How much older?? Like 5 years older, or drawing their pension older??
I'll never understand women. We (men, well, me anyway!!) are either too old or too young - you (women - and I'm generalising here, so I aplogise in advance) don't know when you are on to a good thing!! (why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret going down this road??)
Older as in mature Zooter i expect she meant. That takes you out of the frame then after you stamped your feet in the other thread

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 24, 2006
:roll:
Well what can I say - other than you are right as usual Arnie!! Age doesn't automatically mean mature!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 24, 2006
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

with knobs on and no returns

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 24, 2006
I feel sort of left out!

Nice to see the tone and maturity of the posts have remained at their scintillatingly juvenile and puerile level during my short absence...so I shall claim senile dementia and sit here quitely in my bath chair smelling of wee...

Is it time for my blanket bath yet nurse Vee?

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 24, 2006
the_zooter wrote:

well women have mood swings so that's the reason why it's comprehend em. This video from metacafe shows in good way
Code: Select all
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/114369/changing_s*x/

Note- put e in *
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2006
That was hilarious!! Its made me late for work, but very very funny!!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 24, 2006
I think there comes a point where too much of an age gap is just weird. Plus really old guys with guts and saggy arses - eeewwwww!!!

Hey what's with all the talk about older 'men'? What about women with toyboys - it cuts both ways you know!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 24, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Hey what's with all the talk about older 'men'? What about women with toyboys - it cuts both ways you know!

That used to be the joke of the ops guys at work - that I was my boss's toy boy. :lol: Those were the days...
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:I feel sort of left out!

Nice to see the tone and maturity of the posts have remained at their scintillatingly juvenile and puerile level during my short absence...so I shall claim senile dementia and sit here quitely in my bath chair smelling of wee...

Is it time for my blanket bath yet nurse Vee?

8) 8) 8)

Knight

EEEEEKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna make my family cruelly tell me that i reek of old person when i get to that age (and that i have a beard)....nothing scarier than old people.............. :shock: :shock:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 24, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:EEEEEKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna make my family cruelly tell me that i reek of old person when i get to that age (and that i have a beard)....nothing scarier than old people.............. :shock: :shock:

Does this mean that you are off older men now??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 24, 2006
There is a difference between grandads and older men....i make the cutoff at 60 :wink: :wink:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 24, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:There is a difference between grandads and older men....i make the cutoff at 60 :wink: :wink:

make my day

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
arniegang

Apr 24, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:There is a difference between grandads and older men....i make the cutoff at 60 :wink: :wink:

EEWWWWWW - shudder!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 24, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:

EEWWWWWW - shudder!

Shut up you - get off my land

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 24, 2006
Sorry Arnie, but I got grossed out.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 24, 2006

At least I'm still in the running - got another 30 years to make my move!! lol :D
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2006
I'd prefer a boytoy over a sugardaddy 8)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 25, 2006
prefer older woman...something about them...no no...dont have a mrs robinson complex...but ah!! they are amazing!!.... :lol: :lol:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 25, 2006
30 somethin men are the best ...mature in every way if u know what i mean :twisted: i am 26 and a 34 year old man is the deal ..... or more
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 25, 2006
Corcovado wrote:30 somethin men are the best ...mature in every way if u know what i mean :twisted: i am 26 and a 34 year old man is the deal ..... or more

Thats another one off my list!!
So what age woman should a 29 year old guy (not unlike myself) go for?? :roll:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
Corcovado wrote:30 somethin men are the best ...mature in every way if u know what i mean :twisted: i am 26 and a 34 year old man is the deal ..... or more

Thats another one off my list!!
So what age woman should a 29 year old guy (not unlike myself) go for?? :roll:

well men in their 20 somethin are kindof young and want 2 live life upside down on and off.... so maybe teenagers are good for them... cos woman mature faster than men ..i mean a 26 years old woman is much more old and mature than a 26 years old man :? soo thats why we look for older men
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance