Crazy Cruise!!

Topic locked
crazy Cruise!! Apr 19, 2006
Did you guys read this in the Tabloid today??
“Cruise told GQ magazine: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/men/n ... centa.html

:shock:

easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 19, 2006
EJ
i like your post heading ...somehow i was thinking it was a crazy cruise around the dubai creek with drunk tourists toppling over...anyhou...think cruise is heading where MJ left off...probably they'll both end up in bahrain giving other company...man i'd love to step into his head just for a moment...and see the madness...he's like a bad movie...one you can't stop watching...
constantine

Apr 19, 2006
constantine wrote:EJ
i like your post heading ...somehow i was thinking it was a crazy cruise around the dubai creek with drunk tourists toppling over...anyhou...think cruise is heading where MJ left off...probably they'll both end up in bahrain giving other company...man i'd love to step into his head just for a moment...and see the madness...he's like a bad movie...one you can't stop watching...

hehehe add Liban to that Bahraini group! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2006
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: but I actually know someone that froze the placenta and used to make vitamin shakes out of it EEEEEEEEEWW!! :shock: :shock:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 23, 2006
*throws up lunch*

And people here are saying fags are sick.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2006
Yeah, I am all for saving cord blood etc but saving the placenta for dinner is just toooo much!!
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 24, 2006
"With a nice Chianti and some fava beans.... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!"

Incidentally, what the fcuk are fava beans?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 24, 2006
Actually eating the placenta is pretty much a ritual in some countries. Many people used to do it, but not so much these days. It's full of nutrients and vitamins and used to be cooked for the mother right after birth.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 24, 2006
i always knew something was weird about you choco.. your part of the church of scientology :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: crazy Cruise!! Apr 26, 2006
easternjewel wrote:Did you guys read this in the Tabloid today??
“Cruise told GQ magazine: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."

EJ, its true and it really happens..its a human thing.(MAY GOD have mercy on our hearthen souls :( )...some of my friends and relatives abroad have encountered an experience where they even ate and used this end product.....PLaCENTA STEW!!!!!!!!!..right from thier very own eyes..
My sister saw her friend slice it with garlic and oil,after tasting ..she knew its her first and last..

the rationale for placenta eating is that it contains all sorts of valuable nutrients...hospitals save placentas for eventual pharmaceutical use..it even shipped to other countries for use in cosmetics(featured in Chicago Tribune)...

one country has long been a subject of international scrutiny over its forced abortion and conducted stirilizations to limit population growth...placentas of this unborn children are sold and have been into massive marketing for hard cash...the sad thing is other news warns"PLACENTAPHAGIA" invite spreading AIDS AND HEPATITIS.. :o :roll:

HABIT IS SECOND NATURE :D
vicky40_teach
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 29, 2006
Disgusting
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: crazy Cruise!! May 02, 2006
vicky40_teach wrote:
easternjewel wrote:Did you guys read this in the Tabloid today??

EJ, its true and it really happens..its a human thing.(MAY GOD have mercy on our hearthen souls :( )...some of my friends and relatives abroad have encountered an experience where they even ate and used this end product.....PLaCENTA STEW!!!!!!!!!..right from thier very own eyes..
My sister saw her friend slice it with garlic and oil,after tasting ..she knew its her first and last..

the rationale for placenta eating is that it contains all sorts of valuable nutrients...hospitals save placentas for eventual pharmaceutical use..it even shipped to other countries for use in cosmetics(featured in Chicago Tribune)...

one country has long been a subject of international scrutiny over its forced abortion and conducted stirilizations to limit population growth...placentas of this unborn children are sold and have been into massive marketing for hard cash...the sad thing is other news warns"PLACENTAPHAGIA" invite spreading AIDS AND HEPATITIS.. :o :roll:

:shock: :shock: thank you vicky. Thats was quite an info.
Motivated to do some research on this ..
easternjewel

May 02, 2006
Yeah that's pretty grim but very true in many cases.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk