Accused By Taxi Driver

Topic locked
accused by taxi driver Sep 23, 2014
Good day,i am an mechanic here in dubai in one taxi company,ive been accused by the the taxi driver about the mobile phone lost in his taxi,but first of that here is the story begin, during his duty one of his passenger left a wallet with the mobile phone inside the wallet,he said he takes the wallet and saw whats inside the wallet,and he continue his job as a driver and then when his duty finished,he go to company and remitted the money he earned the whole night,then car wash then he proceed to the garage to refill some engine oil,so the job controller called me to put some oil and then i take the car that parked outside drive inside the work bay then put oil then drive again outside, when the driver takes his car,hes yelling to me wheres the mobile wheres the mobile so after that incident he call police,then police arrive the driver show the wallet to the police and i take a look also and search,no mobile in the wallet so after that the police bring me to bur dubai station for questioning, then cid detains me and we go to my room together with the cid for searching of course no mobile they saw,so after that we go back to the police station and questioning again,and then they ask my passport,so the company i work for they bring it there to police station,after that the police officer gave me some like release paper written in arabic then i signed,then he told me go home we will call you, so until now my passport was still there in police station and my work here in company was until oct 15, and i want to apply to another company,im asking here my good friends,how much time i have to wait for like this case?is there another way? And by the way the owner of the wallet with the mobile phone she said to the police that she's not interested in the mobile phone importantly she wants her uae i.d back,maybe she go to the police station and she told that,but the police officer they told to her that we will bring back your phone, thats my story that brings me a big problem that i only want is to work here in uae to raise my family back there in the philippine, needed good help and advise my friends thank you.. May allah bless you (my big question is this,why the driver did not go back where he drop the passenger,or if he didnt find the passenger why he did not surrender it to the police station,and when he go to the company why he did not report or give it to the company when he remitted his earned money?????)

makulit
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum