How Do You Get A Lot Of Response?

Topic locked
Apr 19, 2006
I was referring to the normal, ordinary folk that inhabit the daylight hours...like. They are going to get up tomorrow and read this and then start posting...so when get back to it, it'll be about 40 pages long!!!

Boring!

:shock:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 19, 2006
Bit of a vampire knight, eh???

I suppose i should know form your avatar............

"How do i get a response from posting?? BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......"

SNNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You are sending one long-term insomniac to sleep torvalds

(not u DK!)
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 19, 2006
This thread is just pointless why everytime i check it i find it getting longer :!: :!: :!:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 19, 2006
Whose the loser? You're just extending this thread by keeping on posting.
And this is annoying? If you're annoyed, ignore it. You're just making me right by still posting.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 19, 2006
Vanessa, why do you single me out? Don't tell me you haven't seen an annoying topic before(which by the way is not so boring after all coz you keep on posting).

PS. And don't keep saying sorry if you're gonna say something stupid. OK? Its pathetic!!
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 19, 2006
Fightclub anyone?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2006
Well at the rate this non-entity post is getting replies it could end up being one of the longest the forum has ever seen.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well at the rate this non-entity post is getting replies it could end up being one of the longest the forum has ever seen.

you could be right there Chocs

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 19, 2006
Let me explain it to you Vanessa. Maybe you did'nt get me. I posted this topic to point out that even nonsense could be talked about. I'm not asking for help to get a lot of response. I'm not hungry for response. But as it turned out, I'm getting a lot.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 19, 2006
yeh who cares, this post is better then ..some of the posts we have here.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 19, 2006
Torvalds wrote:Let me explain it to you Vanessa. Maybe you did'nt get me. I posted this topic to point out that even nonsense could be talked about. I'm not asking for help to get a lot of response. I'm not hungry for response. But as it turned out, I'm getting a lot.

So you are the one most smart here to show us that we talk shit just being intended to post any reply to you?? Don`t make anyone to regret about being friendly to you. And... "Don`t do anything what you cannot talk about while having lunch".
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2006
I can't agree more.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat