THE NEXT DUBAI FORUM MEETING

Topic locked
Apr 16, 2006
The men were all topless and there was at least one topless woman.

Bottom was not naked from my vantage point.

...and from this you could tell they were Italians? Interesting!

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 16, 2006
constantine wrote:
Wafaey wrote:Cool picture in the times square Cost

thanks dude....fayz yeah me flatmate was in a tough spot...but i think it was a great learning experiance...and he cant wait to off road again!!...anyways i think we should come back to the topic at hand...which is wafaey trying to organize a forum meet...as i was saying earlier on...if you want something cheap and cheerful..i can hold it at me villa...BYOB...BBQ...and movies on me projector...

Yeah he did really well, is only flaw was listening to me :)

Anyway you are right, stick to the topic at hand :oops: . How is the weekend of the 28th for you? maybe we can help Wafey out and finalize a place and a time. i'm thinking the week after, Cinqo Da Mayo will be busy for you and possibly for me ;) so Apr 28 or May 12, does one work better for you and the crew?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Apr 16, 2006
I can only be availabe the w/e 5/6th May

:wink: :wink:
arniegang

Apr 16, 2006
fayz wrote:
constantine wrote:

thanks dude....fayz yeah me flatmate was in a tough spot...but i think it was a great learning experiance...and he cant wait to off road again!!...anyways i think we should come back to the topic at hand...which is wafaey trying to organize a forum meet...as i was saying earlier on...if you want something cheap and cheerful..i can hold it at me villa...BYOB...BBQ...and movies on me projector...

Anyway you are right, stick to the topic at hand :oops: . How is the weekend of the 28th for you? maybe we can help Wafey out and finalize a place and a time. i'm thinking the week after, Cinqo Da Mayo will be busy for you and possibly for me ;) so Apr 28 or May 12, does one work better for you and the crew?

think 28th is better if we hold it at my place...but if it's outside...doesnt matter...wafeay...you're in dubai by next week...so 28th is it cutting it too close?...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 16, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:The men were all topless and there was at least one topless woman.

Knight

At night the walked past our encampment, fully clothed, and were speaking in Italian.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2006
Liban wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:The men were all topless and there was at least one topless woman.

Knight

At night the walked past our encampment, fully clothed, and were speaking in Italian.

Sorted! Thought you might have had x-ray specs on or something!

8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 16, 2006
I reckon he was using a night vision viewfinder

:lol:
arniegang

Apr 16, 2006
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:I reckon he was using a night vision viewfinder

I think this is the temprary power of vision a person would get for sometime during downloading "pissing" in the wild :lol: :lol:

I love you bro liban :)
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2006
Intimacy wrote:
kanelli wrote:Who is antenna guy?

Kaneli.. believe me .. you dont wana know .. whahahahaha

GUYS GUYS the antenna man meant good and it was a misunderstanding ... plus he is not arab he does not understand the leadership that much 8) ...and i have to agree with costantine u are a good driver and u saved us from flipin "god i was scared" :P
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 16, 2006
constantine wrote:
fayz wrote:
constantine wrote:

think 28th is better if we hold it at my place...but if it's outside...doesnt matter...wafeay...you're in dubai by next week...so 28th is it cutting it too close?...

Cost. i think 28 is really good ...
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 16, 2006
Fayz why aren't u free on the 5/6 weekend ?!!
U r right costantine u r right 28/29 will be so close and there will be no time for anything plus i would have some stuff to figure out like where the hell am i going to live and alot of stuff like this.
I Reckon 5/6 by the way guys 1st of May is off right ?!!
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2006
Intimacy wrote:
arniegang wrote:I reckon he was using a night vision viewfinder

I think this is the temprary power of vision a person would get for sometime during downloading "pissing" in the wild :lol: :lol:

I love you bro liban :)

Everybody gets visions when they piss :)

I get them when I do Number Two also!!! :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2006
fayz wrote: Cinqo Da Mayo

What is so special about the 5th of May?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2006
Liban wrote:
fayz wrote: Cinqo Da Mayo

What is so special about the 5th of May?

Its a mexican holiday .. just another excuse to drink lots of margaritas and dance salsa ;)

http://www.answers.com/topic/cinco-de-m ... 3?method=6
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2006
Liban wrote:Well I was pissing at one point in the mountains and I looked over my shoulders and saw them. The men were all topless and there was at least one topless woman.

Suffice it to say, I am bringing binoculars the next time I go off like this :P

Bump and grind of the dunes not enough for some eh?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2006
fayz wrote:
constantine wrote:

Well Fayz, I think that the closer is the event, the better, I mean the weather started to get warm and I think that it would be uncomfortable to have an outdoors activity/gathering by the beg. of may when it is humid and you don't know how the weather would be like !!
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Apr 18, 2006
Fayz Cinco De Mayo is a Mexican thing :!: :!:
Why would you guys going to be busy on the Day that Mexicans celebrate their victory over the French in the battle of Puebla :? :?
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 19, 2006
Wafaey wrote:Fayz Cinco De Mayo is a Mexican thing :!: :!:
Why would you guys going to be busy on the Day that Mexicans celebrate their victory over the French in the battle of Puebla :? :?

C’mon man give your head a shake or at least read a current newspaper, don’t you know that On The 5th of May, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 05/05/06.

That won't ever happen again.

It looks like I’m going to be out of town on both the 28th and 5th weekends anyway, so won’t be able to attend, but judging by the responses you will get a good group no matter which weekend. Enjoy yourself Wafaey and if our paths don’t cross welcome to Dubai, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 19, 2006
small correction Fayz

I believe it is on the 4th May at just gone 1am in the morning it will be

01.02.03 04/05/06

in the States they sorta celebrated the same but on 5th April because they put the month first.
arniegang

Apr 19, 2006
hahaha Arnie you ruined my fun, yes I know about the 4th of May, someone emailed me that. The 5th of May was me having some fun. there is nothing i.e. 123 5 5 6 is not a big deal. I wanted to see if anyone would post follow up questions but you ruined my fun, all good though ;)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 19, 2006
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i will believe you buddy - i think

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 19, 2006
so i still don't get where and when we are gonna have THE DUBAI FORUM MEETING.?
I am available from the comming weekend.....
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 19, 2006
That shows that we all make mistakes.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 19, 2006
think about it man, when someone says that at this time it'll be that same exact time that holds true for any time, that is why i found the email about 1 2 3 4 5 6 so amusing. Anyway staying back on topic, hopefully you can meet up with others on the 5th, should be fun.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 19, 2006
Nice try Fayz ;)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2006
Fayz - i hope the same issues dont crop up in DIFC. Are you selling emaar stock for 15 fils a share, if you are i will buy 5 million buddy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 19, 2006
SO, are u guys finally meeting up for real this time? It has been getting delayed for way too long now.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 19, 2006
I missed the first meeting. and don't wanna miss the 2nd one.
4th or 5th is okay for me. some of u went so far away from the topic.
should be str8 away. just confirm the location and timing. then see how many ppl can make it. :roll:
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 19, 2006
alrighty...this always goes on and on...and fayz stepped in last time...just spoke to him and was thinking what if we go for bowling on the 12th of may?...will give us plenty of lead time...the weather is getting hot...BBQ might be a stuffy affair...you can kick ppls behinds in bowling...how about a vote of yes or no to the date and activity
example
12th may bowling -yes
:lol: :lol:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat