Pre-marital Sex

Topic locked
Apr 05, 2006
the_zooter wrote:I don't want to go to prison or get kicked out of the country just for having a friend visit for a week!!

Well, I dont think that would happen.. The Police is pretty much aware about what going on here .. and then exactly know about all the prostitution here and there... if they truely mind.. they would ban it..

Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 05, 2006
For the matter of Fact,

Vanilla put things bulntly.. but at the the same time it doesnt mean that she meant something that bad.

At the same time.. we should have attached her this way guys.. i mean .. taking about the way she looks and what kind of person she is just out of one line want give an insight about the kind of person she is ..

So lets try to not to judge what we dont know..

It my 2nd time to come across this post which i think it was over already.. but i was surprised with the amount of comments it got... well... we should try to understand what she is truely trying to say before jumping beyond the hill.
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 05, 2006
^ thats what I realized on reading this thread thoroughly!
Jupiter
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 07, 2006
Intimacy wrote:For the matter of Fact,

Vanilla put things bulntly.. but at the the same time it doesnt mean that she meant something that bad.

At the same time.. we should have attached her this way guys.. i mean .. taking about the way she looks and what kind of person she is just out of one line want give an insight about the kind of person she is ..

So lets try to not to judge what we dont know..

It my 2nd time to come across this post which i think it was over already.. but i was surprised with the amount of comments it got... well... we should try to understand what she is truely trying to say before jumping beyond the hill.

nice intimacy!

thats why im becoming to like you :D :D :D

hahaha..
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 08, 2006
chariza wrote:
nice intimacy!

thats why im becoming to like you :D :D :D

hahaha..

Whahahaha.. thanks chariza
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
vanillashake wrote:I am finally here in Dubai. I thank you all for your replies...thats including the violent reactions! I'ts been fun! Ciao!

So that's it? Now you are here you are not going to talk to anyone? :cry:

Knight

no00. I only said ciao because I had to concentrate on work. I just got here so of course had to impress the boss first. :)
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 09, 2006
vanillashake wrote:
no00. I only said ciao because I had to concentrate on work. I just got here so of course had to impress the boss first. :)

Just keep them spread as per your contract and you will be fine... :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2006
Good one liban :lol: :lol:

To be honest, vanillashake isnt coming across as someone id like to hang around with...

The word cocky jumps to mind...and i prefer the modest self-depreceating type :?
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 11, 2006
Partly agree with Intimacy about people being too quick to judge but with 5 pages and still counting the consensus is well and truely swinging towards the negative viewpoint. Still, been good for a laugh at shakalicious' expense.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance