I Need Some Advice On A Psychiatric Case!!!!

Topic locked
I need some advice on a psychiatric case!!!! Jul 12, 2012
Hi, dear all. I have a problem here and can't find any solution yet.
Some female relative in our family constantly shouting, cursing, assaulting and showing all kinds of sick behavior. If she doesn't like some situation, she will start slamming her door( it might continue for several minutes), putting a very loud music for hours, or keeping her TV to the extremest volume. She is using a bad language in front of the kids. They pick up these words very fast. It's obvious that she is mentally sick yet she understands her actions very well. Everybody is suffering but doesn't take any actions. I myself suffer heart problems already any time I face this situation. They will not take her to the doctors, she will not go herself either. I am afraid that one day she might hurt the kids, poison the food or smth else. Please, I need your professional advice and support. :cry:

tatarka
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Need Some Advice On A Psychiatric Case!!!! Jul 13, 2012
Try the Dubai Community Health Centre, they have a really good set of therapists and psychiatrists. She's kind of acting out like a teenager would when they're peed off at their parents. Could be hormonal or a mental imbalance, but definitely sounds like you need to take her to see someone.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai