Airport Profiling

Topic locked
Airport profiling Mar 04, 2012
In another thread there is a heated discussing about airport profiling.

I asked the following question:

Flying Dutchman: Airline security wise, Israel is a role model. Would you support the hijacking of a elal plane with only Jews inside in trade for the release of Pali prisoners in Israeli jails Bora?

Bora answered: Stop with your sillyass questions.

-Is there any Muslim poster that doesnot support the hijacking of a El Al plane with only Jews inside in trade for the release of Pali prisoners in Israeli jails?
-If not, do you agree with profiling then?

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Airport Profiling Mar 04, 2012
I agree that Israel is a role model with commercial flights security. Far ahead of everybody else.

I agree with profiling of moslems prior to embarking on a passenger plane.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

You seriously think that Bora Bora would support the hijacking of a plane full of Israelis to secure the release of Palestinians? When has Bora Bora ever made comments like that? You are being such an #$$^^&.

I wish there was some kind of profiling for ignorant %^$%&& like you and Herve to stop you from travelling anywhere outside of the Netherlands and France. Then you can just book your own private jets if you want to fly. How's that for profiling?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:You are being such an #$$^^&.

I wish there was some kind of profiling for ignorant %^$%&& like you and Herve to stop you from travelling anywhere outside of the Netherlands and France. Then you can just book your own private jets if you want to fly. How's that for profiling?

Is that you discussing? :shock:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

You don't think they are being complete #$$^^& too with those kinds of comments?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I wish there was some kind of profiling for ignorant %^$%&& like you and Herve to stop you from travelling anywhere outside of the Netherlands and France.

So, you support profiling now?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

kanelli wrote:You don't think they are being complete #$$^^& too with those kinds of comments?
I love them both. What can I say?

--- Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:22 pm ---

Everybody has there own opinions. That's was discussing is about.
Bethsmum

Let me put it in another way. If the English are known to adore Guinness, while people from the Continent not so much. Who are you focussing your marketing campaign on?

Cheers!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I'll leave you three intolerant, anti-Islamic bigots to your little party.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli , Wow, that's a mind blowing argument. :-)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

kanelli ,

Unfortunately the US is stuck with herve.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Don't worry BB, he'll screw up at some point and end up in jail or will have to flee.

--- Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:32 pm ---

FD, as if you expect any decent discussion on such ridiculous statements that you make.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

I had my ears felt by a female security guard at Dubai airport once. She targeted me and took me into one of the boxes and felt behind my ears.

No kidding.

--- Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:33 pm ---

kanelli wrote:Don't worry BB, he'll screw up at some point and end up in jail or will have to flee.

How childish.
Bethsmum

Flying Dutchman ,
Flying Dutchman wrote:Flying Dutchman: Airline security wise, Israel is a role model. Would you support the hijacking of a elal plane with only Jews inside in trade for the release of Pali prisoners in Israeli jails Bora? Bora answered: Stop with your sillyass questions.

Put the rest of my posts up. You want people to rally around your Jewish flagpole and throw a Molotov cocktail at Muslims. Constantly asking "do you agree?", "what do you think?", Jew vs. Palistinians, blah, blah, blah. Is this you trying to get Muslims to bow to you? Do you get some perverse pleasure from it?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

kanelli wrote:FD, as if you expect any decent discussion on such ridiculous statements that you make.

One time profiling is wrong according to you, then not, then it is, then it is wrong again. All within a few hours. :-).
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Twisting as usual. You go ahead and believe what you like FD.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Flying Dutchman wrote:One time profiling is wrong according to you, then not, then it is, then it is wrong again. All within a few hours

Where did K flip flop? How is referring to you and herve profiling? Unfortunately idiots can't be profiled.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

kanelli wrote:Twisting as usual. You go ahead and believe what you like FD.

What? First you say you are against profiling, and then you suggest you want to profile me, not to leave the Netherlands.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Airport profiling Mar 05, 2012
Kanelli, BB, by calling it segregation you seem to disagree that racial and religious profiling is one part of keeping our skies safe? But as FD said, you seem to agree that profiling should apply to FD and me and anybody else who tells the truth about moslems.
Again, I never said that moslems should fly on their own airplanes, you are both misquoting me.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Airport Profiling Mar 05, 2012
I was being flippant actually. I suppose I could agree with saying that profiling of extremists should apply to everyone. The group "Muslim" does not equal "Extremist".

I think the airline queues will be massive with all the psychological testing they will need to do to identify who should be on an extremist blacklist or not. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I think the airline queues will be massive with all the psychological testing they will need to do to identify who should be on an extremist blacklist or not

Nope. There is very advanced technology that can prevent long queues and with excellent bulls eye profiling.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

["herve"]Kanelli, BB, by calling it segregation you seem to disagree that racial and religious profiling is one part of keeping our skies safe?

You don't have a clue do you? You really don't know the difference between segregation and profiling.

But as FD said, you seem to agree that profiling should apply to FD and me and anybody else who tells the truth about moslems

So it's OK for you to say that I should be profiled, but when Kanelli makes a very good point, that you can be perceived as a possible threat, because of your Islamophobia, you take offense. I don't think you suffer from Islamophobia, but a severe case of hatred. I can go back and find a post where you spoke of how you had good Muslim friends when you were in Dubai. Still good friends with them herve?

It reminds me of a book I just read. That fact that it was well written was worth the read. The concept was also intriguing. It has to do with 6 Americans who worked out a master plan to take revenge on a Muslim country because they had family members who died in the 9/11 attack. Plausible?? Sure is. Just as it is plausible that you could use terrorism to your advantage because of your hatred.

Where did I agree? When did you and FD become the authorities on Islam? Because you say it's true, the rest of the world should believe it? Because you have your own special interests, people should rally around you?

Again, I never said that moslems should fly on their own airplanes, you are both misquoting me.
[/quote]

This is my favorite.

They can travel all they want and use their own airplanes, bora,

I said this:"They can travel all they want and use their own airplanes, bora, "

Yeah, you didn't say it not once, but twice!!!

It's so sad to watch you dig yourself deeper into your hole. Seriously, I think you are having a meltdown.

--- Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 am ---

kanelli ,

I want idiots profiled as well. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Airport profiling Mar 05, 2012
They can (what I said)
and
They should (you misquoting me)
are 2 different things, now you are plain stupid.
Your misunderstanding between the two could explain your old woman bitterness , as to what you should get, but can't get anymore, and never got to begin with.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Herve, she did not misquote you. This is laughable!

--- Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 am ---

Flying Dutchman wrote:Nope. There is very advanced technology that can prevent long queues and with excellent bulls eye profiling.

Flying Dutchman , so they would have no problem picking you out then. Your face just screams "Anti-Islam Extremist"? :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

herve wrote:They can (what I said) and They should (you misquoting me)are 2 different things, now you are plain stupid.Your misunderstanding between the two could explain your old woman bitterness , as to what you should get, but can't get anymore, and never got to begin with.

Ahhh, you must be in your comfort zone with your name calling. No way you are going to clean up what you said. English clearly isn't your first language and your comprehension of said language is seriously lacking. Between you and me herve, you own stupid.

Don't understand your highlighted text herve. Care to elaborate on that? Do you know something about me that I don't or are you just confusing me with someone else?

You go on about how you tell the truth about Islam. You present yourself as an expert of Islam. In the last year (since you lost your case) you seem to have excelled in Islamic study. Please provide what qualitifications you possess that would put you in a league to be considered an "expert". So far you have passed yourself off as an expert on building submarines (how many have you sold), you have passed yourself off as master spy extrodinare (yet there is no proof that you were unless one goes by the Fifth Estate), you claimed that you had little money when you fled the UAE, yet you surfaced in Florida in a home worth no less than $5 million dollars, and now you are an expert on Islam. Personal opinions don't count. Bad experiences don't count. I want to know what degree(s) you have that other experts in other fields could acknowledge you as being a qualified expert. Do you have a PhD in Islamic studies??

Back to you herve.------------------------------ :arrow:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: Unfortunately idiots can't be profiled.

:D :D

Carry on folks... don't mind me.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Airport Profiling Mar 14, 2012
According to the US department of Justice, Islamists Dominate the List of Terror Prosecutions, with more than 80 percent of all convictions tied to international terrorist groups and homegrown terrorism since 9/11 involving defendants driven by a radical Islamist agenda.
Though moslems represent about 1 percent of the American population, they constitute defendants in 186 of the 228 cases DOJ lists.
The indisputable fact that radical Islamists are disproportionately involved in terror-related crimes justifies profiling and extra precautions to keep that scourge out of our planes.
http://www.investigativeproject.org/265 ... osecutions
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk