World Outrage: Terry Jones Or Iran?

Topic locked

Will the world be outraged most over Iran or Pastor Terry Jones?

World will be more outraged over Jones' burning of Korans
100%
World will be more outraged over death sentence of Pastor
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: World Outrage: Terry Jones Or Iran? Mar 05, 2012
herve wrote:"perpetrators brought back to justice "

?? you have a crooked way of justice, I thought it was justice to eliminate mabhooh, after all he was a terrorist and a criminal wanted for murder and illegal arms smuggling and member of a terrorist organization. Do you want to bring to justice the navy seals who popped Osama Bin Laden too?

I amazed that there are people out there who still beleive they can catch anyone of the hit squad. you can forged aboud it man, they are gone, and will stay gone.

Bro you probably live in another planet, mabhood wasn't bin laden, he was legally allowed and we never knew who was the man, but killing him in our own country is not acceptable, and the assassinators should be brought to justices , not for mabhooh or who ever, but to let the enitre world that this is a states country and can manage it's own.. We dont need prosecution to be carried out illeagally , remember that the war is not In the UAE .. Stay away from issues that u cant comprehend dude..

mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

You never knew who was the man? really?

reports from Dubai police are contradictory, however they all come to the same conclusion, Dubai Police knew very well the man, indeed, and allowed him to enter the UAE.

"al-Mabhouh traveled under a false passport with the fake name "Mahmoud Abdul Raouf Mohammed", yeah , right, and dubai was expecting 2 armed body guards the next day to protect mabhouh,
dubai has probably the best sophisticated system in the world to check passport authenticity. Trust me i know.
I find it very hard to beleive, dubai police would not know who he really was.
"Hamas and Dubai officials maintain that al-Mabhouh entered the country under his own identity " Voila ! Then they knew him. they allowed him, and got pissed that he got wacked on UAE soil.
You want to know something else, if needed to , the hit men would do it again, with no problems, another walk in the park.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassinat ... al-Mabhouh
I agree with you though , that it is very offensive to have foreign spies going to your country to expedite their justice, the UAE was not targeted, it could have happened anywhere in the world, it just happened that mabhoo was traveling to dubai. Dubai should not have allowed a man listed on terrorist organization to enter the UAE, but i guess Hamas is not a terrorist organiation for Dubai.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:Trust me i know.

Sure you do, you know everything. You may not be Ian Fleming, but you are a master spy!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

To sum up , UAE is a county that values a human being, more than anywhere else in the world,a life of mabhooh or anyone else comes to this country regardless of what's the rest of the world thinks is important as long as on this soil, we will demand the world for justice, and of amnesty international still wants to prove legimacy , they will help us get the list of the perpetrators of that crime.. Otherwise they are deemed bias and illegal to this nation .. I talk on behalf of my folks and we will stand up for
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk