Should KSA Be Boycotted From The Olympics?

Topic locked
Re: Should KSA Be Boycotted From The Olympics? Mar 03, 2012
You seem to be obsessed with gangs - but it is nice to see you stick up for your statistically challenged, consipiracy generating, muslim hating friend. ;)

Cheers,

Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:You seem to be obsessed with gangs - but it is nice to see you stick up for your statistically challenged, consipiracy generating, muslim hating friend.

Awwww! are you feeling left out? You can be in my gang if you want :D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

you have no arguments, al shafique , the only argument you have is to call islamophobe or hater anyone who tells the truth about izlam.

You are in fact a.......... factophobe.

instead, and to prove me wrong , i was hoping you could show us , some moslem talents, show us the moslem Pavarottis, the Madonna, Michel Angello, and Bill Gates. There are none, not in science, not in sport, not in art, not in Nobel prizes, zip.... because the islam cult keep you busy 3 hours a day praying and getting qranic lectures. no room for study or developing talents or anything else that is not worshiping your allah.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

shafique wrote:but it is nice to see you stick up for your statistically challenged, consipiracy generating, muslim hating friend.

Hmmmm he can do no wrong in my book :bounce:

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:37 am ---

S.ex on legs! :bom:
Bethsmum

I have won all the arguments with you herve - and this latest one about there being no music, musicians etc in the Muslim world is just the latest in you kooky muslim hating fantasy world.

You're wrong about the KKK being extinct and you're wrong about there being no Nobel Prize winning Muslim scientists. You've just embarrassed yourself yet again.

Whenever you quote statistics you make a fool of yourself - or it shows you can't count. You said you shared a room with a Muslim - and now you say Muslims pray 3 hours a day. You're either a liar or can't tell the time.

But you are funny in your hatred.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I have won all the arguments with you herve
Get away!
Bethsmum

You are a liar, and a liar, , read my post again, liar, i said it keeps you busy 3 hours, i did not say you pray for 3 hours.

I shared the privacy of moslem houses, so i know, they pray 5 times a day, let s say 15 min each. but if you ad the flushing, blowing noses, washing between toes, going there, and return, that 2 hours already.

let snot forget in the morning, 30 min reading of the qran, every day, i was there shafique, i saw it, you did not, i even doubt you read the damn book.

so 2 h and half already. ad another 30 min of islamic chat, lecture and reading, and that s it, 3 hours.

in your case, it is 15 hours, not 3 as i already exposed you for spending 15 hours on DF, trying to spread your izlamo factophobes rants
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jeez! when do they get time to fornicate?
Bethsmum

Fail. Your fantasies are creepy - and the fact you think your explanations change reality is funny.

Also, it does indeed show that you can't actually count or tell the time.

Perhaps you can tell us the time you spend scratching your behind each day to stimulate your creative juices? :D

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Everyone is creepy according to Shafique. that's creepy!

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:55 am ---

Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk