Ban The Minarets Within Dutch Cities

Topic locked
Ban the minarets within Dutch cities Mar 02, 2012
I was driving around today, and I was thinking it would be a great idea to ban new minarets within Dutch cities! Switserland had it right. I hope after the burqa ban, a minaret ban within cities is next.

I prefer windmills. :D

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Ban The Minarets Within Dutch Cities Mar 02, 2012
Thank fully we dont have many eye sores where Im from. They'd never get them past the Lake Disrict Special Planning Board! The Indian take away has a room out the back that doubles as a prayer room by day and sleeps 10 by night. They always swear no one lives there when the Council go calling.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Im thinking something about qibla in windmill for those actively demanding for sharia. Or something, still have to work it out before sending the proposal to Geert.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Thank God you didn't say anything about mosque ban, at least... I still have hope in you you know,quite keen to read islamic literature I noticed :) who knows if the light of islam will strike you one day :P
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:I still have hope in you

Have to disappoint you. I am brought up to respect life and celebrate life. From Muslim posters on DF, I have only seen extreme hate, threats and disrepects for the lives of other certain people. Your bro Symm, wants told me, that I should only pray to Zeus. Now, I like Greek religion. There was a period in Greek history that religion was just that, celebrating life. BBQ-en near the temple, dancing and drinking wine and just have a good time without violence. Good times. :-). You might want to have a look at Greek mythology, much more inspiring than the Quran.

If I had to choose, I rather choose to take Jesus as my inspirator, than Muhammed.

I am a simple guy, Berrin, I donot need much, just want to enjoy myself, and be good for others. The weekend pork BBQ with a beer, spending time with the wife and kids, playing golf, going out with friends, watching footty, visiting a stripclub so now and then, that's the good life pour moi. And I am certainly not threatening people who think otherwise that they burn in hell for eternity. :-) Live and let live habibi! :-)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Berrin wrote:who knows if the light of islam will strike you one day

Jesus Berrin! If there was anything going to put you off Islam it's reading DF everyday. Live and let live I say and keep your religion to yourself. I don't want to know which God my neighbour supports, only what footie team :D
Bethsmum

LOL. nice struggling souls there. If there was a muslim, the simplistic reply would be Inshaallah... :)
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Ban The Minarets Within Dutch Cities Mar 03, 2012
Berrin , who knows if the light of islam will strike you one day

you meant the darkness of islam, indeed.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

No I do mean the light of islam... You^ll be in my prayers too :)
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:No I do mean the light of islam... You^ll be in my prayers too

And me?
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk