Peculiar Proliferation Of Palestine Refugees

Topic locked
Peculiar proliferation of Palestine refugees Feb 22, 2012
Interestingly, out of the 750,000 original Palestine refugees, only a fraction of that number, about 150,000 persons, remain alive. Yet under UNRWA's definition, it s 10 millions people !!!!! potentially eligible for Palestine refugee status. WTF?, where do they come from?
Unlike all other refugees (not the palestinian ones) who eventually settle and die off, the palestinian refugee population is swelling indefinitely. Put differently, as Steven J. Rosen of the Middle East Forum notes, "given UNRWA's standards, eventually all humans will become Palestine refugees".
How can a palestinian refugee can claim a "return" when he was never there to beging with.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -refugees/

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Peculiar Proliferation Of Palestine Refugees Feb 22, 2012
The Pali refugees are a major cash cow. Who cares for the Pali refugees in Lebanon and Jordan, who are treated worse than dogs by their Arab masters? You never hear about them. They are kept in their camps by their Arab 'brethern', with the consent of the Israel bashers. Hamas refuses to let return 'refugees' from Gaza who are in Jordan. That's how cynical it is. Israel-haters go over dead bodies, literally, as long as they can hate.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Thanks for the pro-Israeli view point. People can compare and contrast it with the alternative narrative, and then decide which is more credible.

These beliefs are moot though when it comes to the facts relating to the Israeli military occupation of land captured in 1967. The Palestinian side will compromise on the right of return - and everyone knows this will be a feature of the negotiations that will finally get Israel to give up the military occupation.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Can you remind what happened in 1967, I thought arabs attacked israel, failed and got their a$$es kicked
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

You need me to remind you what happened in 1967? Well, let's see - the Israeli military said in private that they could easily win a war because of their superior firepower. Israel launched an attack on Egypt in 1967 and started the war.

It has occupied land won in that war since, and committed war crimes and illegally annexed some of the land occupied - Golan and East Jerusalem and parts of the West Bank (which they renamed Jerusalem).

Glad to see that you're asking for clarification rather than making your usual statistical and historical mistakes.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

herve wrote:Can you remind what happened in 1967, I thought arabs attacked israel

This coming from a master spy who spent - what was it? over 20 years - in the Middle East.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif (129.47 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote: the Israeli military said in private that they could easily win a war because of their superior firepower.

I rather place my trust in primary historic sources like cabinet meeting records than a BBC article.

shafique wrote: Israel launched an attack on Egypt in 1967 and started the war.

Syria shelled the Galil, Jordan shelled Israel and Egyptian jets violated Israeli airspace and executed multiple sorties over the Israeli Dimona nuclear reactor. Besides that Egypt organized incursions from Gaza into Israel.

I just saw an amazing documentary about the first day, when Israel destroyed the Eyptian airforce. No Egyptian jet was allowed to air, because a high placed Egyptian was flying from Jordan to Egypt. Israeli pilots were filmed with close ups. Nobody said a thing, no words, they knew what they had to do. You could see it in their eyes that this is it. ALL or NOTHING. Apparently there were camera's in Israeli jets. One by one they destroyed enemy jets, when done the only words were "David is done", "David completed".

For anybody interested in the 6 day war, I strongly recommend the book from Michael Oren.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Peculiar proliferation of Palestine refugees Feb 23, 2012
the Israeli military said in private that they could easily win a war because of their superior firepower.

I agree we should read what real historians write about the war rather than rely on the spin of delusional revisionist Google experts.

But seriously, which military historian would you care to cite claiming Israel had superior firepower during the war?

These beliefs are moot though when it comes to the facts relating to the Israeli military occupation of land captured in 1967. The Palestinian side will compromise on the right of return

Where does Palestine belong in a conflict that resulted in land captured from Jordan - and Egypt and Syria - after Jordan initially attacked Israel?
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

BB your frustrations are obvious, all over your posts, are you part of the stats in that female $exual study in the UAE, which says arab women were never fulfilled, never are, never will because of their mooslem husbands?
And something else, you will never be able to probe the mind of a master spy, it is never what it seems , as he is 2 or 3 steps ahead. Most of the time you dont even see him coming.
Israel spies are top, by the way, do you remember how they terminated that palestinian thug in a dubai hotel. and how the dubai police gloated about catching them. A year later, zip, nada. dubai goon chief got his nose cleaned. israeli spies came in, did their deed, came out as if they went to a picnic.
on the other end, arab spies, or iranian spies, usually blow themselves up trying to figure out how to build bombs, or get caught before the can light the fuses. dumb and dumber.
Your hatred of Israel consumes you, you have to acknowlledge that a small Israeli army can, did, will, beat up arab nations because they are stupid and endoctrinated in a cult, which you follow. It must hurt that your taxes help Israel, oh, wait a minute, you dont have incomes, hubby does, so you dont pay taxes.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Peculiar Proliferation Of Palestine Refugees Feb 23, 2012
[
herve wrote:BB your frustrations are obvious, all over your posts, are you part of the stats in that female $exual study in the UAE, which says arab women were never fulfilled, never are, never will because of their mooslem husbands? And something else,. Most of the time you dont even see him coming.Israel spies are top, by the way, do you remember how they terminated that palestinian thug in a dubai hotel. and how the dubai police gloated about catching them. A year later, zip, nada. dubai goon chief got his nose cleaned. israeli spies came in, did their deed, came out as if they went to a picnic.on the other end, arab spies, or iranian spies, usually blow themselves up trying to figure out how to build bombs, or get caught before the can light the fuses. dumb and dumber.Your hatred of Israel consumes you, you have to acknowlledge that a small Israeli army can, did, will, beat up arab nations because they are stupid and endoctrinated in a cult, which you follow. It must hurt that your taxes help Israel, oh, wait a minute, you dont have incomes, hubby does, so you dont pay taxes.

Crazy.gif
Crazy.gif (46.09 KiB) Viewed 1226 times

And your taxes go to Egypt. Yes, hubby works - but not at diverting company funds into his own pocket. He has too much dignity and honesty to even think about doing that, unlike some people. Nor has he ever been found guilty of a crime and getting a two year sentence. :wink:

Please, keep the laughs coming.

stats in that female $exual study in the UAE, which says arab women were never fulfilled, never are, never will because of their mooslem husbands?

Put the stats up herve. According to you women were whispering their discontent in your ear. :mrgreen: Herve to the rescue!!!! Would those admissions constitute the stats you refer to??

you will never be able to probe the mind of a master spy, it is never what it seems , as he is 2 or 3 steps ahead

It would certainly be a waste of time to "probe" the mind of someone who considers himself a "master spy" but apparently has had a lobotomy, which could account for the lack of knowledge on such things as basic history (I'm still giggling over that one) and thinks I'm an Arab woman. :drunken: :drunken:

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif (129.47 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Since the subject came up:

In Islam, oral sex is considered Makruh Tahrimi[1] or highly undesirable by Islamic jurists.[2] The reason behind considering this act as not recommended or forbidden is manifold

The most commonsensical argument states that mouth and tongue are used for recitation of the Qur'an and for the remembrance of Allah (Dhikr)[4].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_oral_sex

On the bright side. I was recently at a comedy club, where young comedians improvise the whole evening. There was a young couple who just met. The comedian asked the guy if she is good in bed. He replies absolutely great! Comedian asks, how do you think she became so great in bed? :-).
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Not only did Jordan attack Israel first, but they also intended before the war to invade Israel based on documents recovered from the Jordanian military.

Interesting. That's on top of the deliberate shelling of Israeli civilian centers - war crimes that our resident troll forget to mention being carried out by the Arab side.
event horizon

eh - what history book are you getting your info from?

The 6-day war started on 5 June 1967 and ended on 10 June. On 5 June Israel attacked Egypt and other countries. Can you show me what your reference is for your claim that Jordan attacked Israel before this point? What date (time?) did this alleged attack take place .. the 6 day war began on 5 June, after all.

As for the Israeli war crimes - I'm glad your not disputing the war crimes (so I guess even your blogger history sites list them) but that you're trying a 'whataboutery' argument about other alleged war crimes. tut tut tut.

So - let's see your evidence/reference for Israel not starting the war on June 5, 1967 when it bombed it's neighbours.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

On 5 June Israel attacked Egypt and other countries.

Other countries? Those other countries were not Jordan. Saying Jordan attacked Israel before Israel attacked Jordan means just that.

Jordan attacked Israel first.

Moreover, Jordan intended on attacking Israel before the war broke out.

Can you show me what your reference is for your claim that Jordan attacked Israel before this point?

I didn't make that claim you knuckle dragging illiterate.
event horizon

Fail

Anyway, so we are now agreed that what I wrote was true - Israel started the war (on 5 June 1967), committed war crimes, and occupies land captured in 1967.

As for knowing it was stronger than the armies it started to attack on 5 June 1967 - it is not a BBC report, as FD claims, but declassified US documents. As you guys well know:

dubai-politics-talk/1967-war-docs-declassified-t40808.html

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

So, besides the fact that 300 millions whatever arabs cant beat the small IDF......how 150,000 living refugees turned to 10 millions people claiming for a return when they were never there to begin?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Now it is 300 millions! Wow, herve, I'm impressed.

You're not satisfied with making a small fool of yourself, you want to 'make it big'. :)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

It was Day Seven, the day after the six days of war. Israelis, who only a week earlier were terrified of annihilation from the armies of Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq, had not only survived; their soldiers were occupying the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Syria's Golan Heights, and Egypt's Sinai Peninsula.

I'd like to see how Israelis being terrified of annihilation fits in with "knowing" they were stronger than the armies they fought.

They weren't, actually. They defeated the Arabs through surprise, cunning and strategy; but not by brute force.

That's why no military historian will agree the Israelis had more men or better equipment (determinants of strength) than the Arabs.

You lie, you spin, but in the end it only reveals your lack of honesty.
event horizon

Well...you know, it s difficult to keep a good count of species who breed uncontrollably. But it does not matter how many hundreds of millions are crawling, they still cant win against a force of less than a million soldiers
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:So, besides the fact that 300 millions whatever arabs cant beat the small IDF

You bring tears to my eyes herve. Tears of laughter.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Israelis are laughing too BB
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Peculiar Proliferation Of Palestine Refugees Feb 24, 2012
herve ,

Israelis are laughing

For how long? Think: R.U.S.S.I.A.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Peculiar proliferation of Palestine refugees Feb 24, 2012
The way i see it....for ever. Worst case scenario, Isreal has nukes to keep arabs at bay.
Remember the time is not far, when the main and only source of incomes of moslem countries will dry out, without oil, they will be back to their tents keeping goats and eating dates. With no money they wont harm anybody anymore.
RUSSIA...they just changed names, got rid of Communism and drew new frontiers, but the people are the same, still there, their cultures are the same, RUSSIA and its people have not been wiped out of the map like most moslems wish for Israel, which includes you.
In the same way, give it time, the West will get rid of Islam, it s just taking longer than Nazism and communism.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

The majority of native western europeans realize Israel is fighting the fight for western civilization. Or in the words of Muslims, first Israel then Andaluz. I am proud my native country has been the fiercest supporter of Israel. I am proud my native country has shown its ready to send its army to defend Israel. I am proud my country showed it cares dip sh!t about Arab oil when it comes to Israel.
Oh, and I hope we beat Albion coming Wednesday :-).

And I love seeing this chav chick dancing with Indonsian grandpa in wheelchair. A sight to die for.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman ,

Then let your country send them financial aid. And let your countrymen die fighting Israel's wars. Americans are sick of seeing their own die fighting on wastelands.

--- Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:44 pm ---

herve wrote:RUSSIA...they just changed names, got rid of Communism and drew new frontiers, but the people are the same, still there, their cultures are the same, RUSSIA and its people have not been wiped out of the map like most moslems wish for Israel, which includes you.

ZING!!!!

That one went right over your head!!! Spend less time on posting your Arab Muslim hatred and read up on current events.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Peculiar Proliferation Of Palestine Refugees Feb 25, 2012
Bora Bora wrote: Americans are sick of seeing their own die fighting

Any stats to back that up? :-)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Peculiar proliferation of Palestine refugees Feb 25, 2012
Americans are not sick fighting arabs or mouslims, they just have to burn a kuran in their backyard, then watch them kill each other in pakistan.
Watch them becoming degenerate as they marry between cousins. I mean it s a fact proven by scientists.
Watch them die for their revolutions which move them backward instead of forward. Facts, all over the news, remember the arab "spring", spring? how do they look like now with their winter.
Watch them blow each other up, between sects, (sunni, shite, whatever...)
I dont know, but to me, moslem future is rather turning into self destruction.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Flying Dutchman wrote:Any stats to back that up?

Any stats on your claims about your country??

--- Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 am ---

herve wrote:Americans are not sick fighting arabs or mouslims

http://rt.com/usa/news/want-diliberto-war-paul/

ZING ZING!!!! again

You must be referring to the US government, they love war. I'm referring to the American citizen.

What would you know, you're not American. You probably don't even know who your local representative is.

Yeah, yeah, let me say it for you: Mr BB is not American. On the contrary, he's more American (and still a Muslim - damn that US government for letting one of them slip through!!!) than me and has extreme loyalty to America. He didn't leave Egypt in disgrace. He went to America on his own, not looking to marry an anchor to keep him in the country. He had the right to vote when he became a citizen, unlike people who hold a green card. He knows more about American politics than I do. What he knows about American politics and politicans you have yet to learn. He wears the American flag pin proudly.

Are you working under deep cover for the US government? Clearly you can't keep up herve, and apparently you have a comprehension problem.

ETA: I found this and thought you might find it interesting - the American perspective:

"10 Excellent Reasons for the US to Attack Iran"

http://www.trueactivist.com/10-excellen ... tack-iran/
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Flying Dutchman wrote:The majority of native western europeans realize Israel is fighting the fight for western civilization.

I beg to disagree. Most white Europeans (and why don't you just write what you mean) are either not interested in the Israeli Military Occupaton or have stopped believing the age-old propaganda from Israel that the occupation is a struggle between civilisations.

In my view, only a minority of white Europeans are consciously pro- the Israei Military Occupation these days. Even fewer believe the myths that it is not about land captured in 1967 and occupied militarily since then.

But I fully understand why you hold a different belief - and I applaud your loyalty to the spin.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

*Psssst. Shaf. Ask him for stats to back up his statement.*
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk