The London Declaration For Global Peace

Topic locked
The London Declaration for Global Peace Jan 10, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and I came accross a Peace Declaration I would like to share with you all! I was very impressed by this initiative. Some points on the peace declaration are:

"We call for increasing aid for Africa, and other impoverished regions and nations of the world, in order to improve their living conditions, provide socio-economic and political stability, and realise the objectives of true democracy."

"We reject unequivocally all terrorism because at the heart of all religions is a belief in the sanctity of the lives of the innocent. The indiscriminate nature of terrorism, which has in recent years killed far more civilians and other non-combatants than it has combatants, is un-Islamic, un-Judaic, un-Christian and it is indeed incompatible with the true teachings of all faiths. Because of its manifestly indiscriminate and therefore murderous nature, we condemn all terrorism in all forms and in all countries regardless of any claimed religious and political intentions"

For those of you who may want to read up on this peace declaration can visit the website of the London Declaration.

I would definitly reccomend everyone to sign it! I look forward to hearing your views!

blue27
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat