Tra la laa la laa laa

Andy Pandy's here today!
Laa la la la laa

:lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_fx8ASV6Hs&feature=player_embedded

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Andy Pandy's coming to play! Nov 12, 2011
LOL Watch with Mother. Ahhh how children's television has changed.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Andy Pandy's Coming To Play! Nov 12, 2011
It seems that silly girls are still under the influence of Andy Pandy. Andy Pandy must be a legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_nvne3lyjY&NR=1
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chocoholic wrote:LOL Watch with Mother. Ahhh how children's television has changed.

Yes Chocs, what is that language the Teletubbies speak? And what a linguist Mother is! Good old BBC English spoken like a true gentlewoman :)

Bora Bora wrote:It seems that silly girls are still under the influence of Andy Pandy. Andy Pandy must be a legend.

A legend in his own lifetime Bora, an untroubled, gay little chappie without a care in the world, but when Mother pulls the strings, he jumps to attention for our entertainment.

:lol:
Dillon

Dillon wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:LOL Watch with Mother. Ahhh how children's television has changed.

Yes Chocs, what is that language the Teletubbies speak? And what a linguist Mother is! Good old BBC English spoken like a true gentlewoman :)

Bora Bora wrote:It seems that silly girls are still under the influence of Andy Pandy. Andy Pandy must be a legend.

A legend in his own lifetime Bora, an untroubled, gay little chappie without a care in the world, but when Mother pulls the strings, he jumps to attention for our entertainment.

Was he a cross-dresser Dillon? Did he try to be something he wasn't??

:wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Andy Pandy's Coming To Play! Nov 13, 2011
Just curious Dillon but what inspired this post?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Andy Pandy's coming to play! Nov 13, 2011
Dillon wrote:

I have no idea what the Teletubbies are on about. I have the distinct impression many children's tv shows these days actually make children thick.

It's been recently proven that little ones watching Spongebob Squarepants become more stupid lol

Mind you some of the programs when we were little were just weird and the things they got away with - oh how naive we were.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bora Bora wrote:Was he a cross-dresser Dillon? Did he try to be something he wasn't?? :wink:

No, he was just a lazy little Devil, always in his pyjamas, and never out of his basket long enough to warrant getting properly dressed!

drewpeacock wrote:Just curious Dillon but what inspired this post?

Ooh, it’s just my satirical sense of humour Drew, :) there was something vaguely familiar about the way Andy Pandy appeared for a performance only when Mother decides to pull his strings and then off he goes back to sleep in his little basket until the next time someone decides to manipulate him! and that it’s no real wonder that people forge friendships and alliances to further their own political and social goals when we’re subjected to such performances from Mother, Andy Pandy and his supporting acts, Teddy and Looby Lou.

I think I enjoyed it better the first time around!

Chocoholic wrote: Mind you some of the programs when we were little were just weird and the things they got away with - oh how naive we were.

You’re exactly right there Chocs, cynicism is full of naive disappointments, but I think what you’re relating is better described as innocent?

Dillon

Yup as you get older and understand more, you sit and think 'what the heck'. For examply Captain Pugwash with Master Bates and Seaman Stains - oh dear :shock:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Yup as you get older and understand more, you sit and think 'what the heck'. For examply Captain Pugwash with Master Bates and Seaman Stains - oh dear :shock:

:lol: Are you serious? I think you'll find that the two you mention above were fictional characters invented in some comedians sketch, I think it was Jasper Carrott?

It was Master Mate in the comic, and I don't think the series would do well over here either, not with the ship's name of The Black Pig.

Dillon

Time to go home, Time to go home, Andy is waving goodbye.

Everyone knew where that phrase came from. Just like 'And it's Goodnight from me and it's goodnight from him'

Classics.
professorgreen
BANNED

Dillon wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Was he a cross-dresser Dillon? Did he try to be something he wasn't?? :wink:

No, he was just a lazy little Devil, always in his pyjamas, and never out of his basket long enough to warrant getting properly dressed!

So he was a bit of a chubber then? His Mother should have watched him closer!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chubby mothers usually have chubby kids.
professorgreen
BANNED

Re: Andy Pandy's coming to play! Nov 14, 2011
professorgreen wrote:Time to go home, Time to go home, Andy is waving goodbye.....goodbye......goodbye..

Everyone knew where that phrase came from. Just like 'And it's Goodnight from me and it's goodnight from him'

Classics.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat