Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court

Topic locked
Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Oct 27, 2011
kanelli wrote::lol: As if Shaf ever needs saving.

:help: :help: :help:

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

:D

What's funny is that it seems perfectly normal for loons to lecture Muslims on Islam etc - and yet there's no shame that they fall for internet hoaxs about mass under-age weddings! :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Wow, what a come-back! :-)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Oct 27, 2011
You're not going to start a poll on who has the wittiest one-liner comebacks, are you? :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You could win with multiple user names!
Bethsmum

Not ANOTHER conspiracy theory! :roll:

:D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Oct 28, 2011
repeatng jezelf weer zie ik.
Bethsmum

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Oct 28, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:repeatng jezelf weer zie ik.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Oct 29, 2011
For those who haven't notice that Shafique deletes his posts when busted in his web of lies. Here again a reminder of what he said. :shock:

shafique wrote:the charge of paedophillia being allowed in Islam is solely limited to child marriages

shafique wrote: But back to this thread's topic - glad to see that there's no argument that Islam does not condone forced marriages or s.ex or indeed s.ex outside marriage.

Cheers,
Shafique
capsicum
BANNED

Shafique is going to have address the belief of concubinage in Islam.

I like how he passes his opinion off as fact.

The guy's truly nuts.
event horizon

shafique wrote:the charge of paedophillia being allowed in Islam is solely limited to child marriages

shafique wrote: But back to this thread's topic - glad to see that there's no argument that Islam does not condone forced marriages or s.ex or indeed s.ex outside marriage.
Cheers,
Shafique

And it continues.....:
UK: POLICE SAVE 29 MUSLIM GIRLS FROM FORCED MARRIAGES…….
Police step in to save Leeds brides forced into marriage
Published on Friday 1 July 2011 13:55
29 YOUNG WOMEN in Leeds have been saved by court orders from being forced into marriage, it was reported today.
Police and court agencies issued recently-introduced forced marriage protection orders on behalf of the women, which prevent their families from taking them abroad to be married against their will.
The move comes after revelations that Leeds had become a hot spot of “honour” crime in South Asian, Iranian, Somalian and African communities.
The city ranked third on a list of calls to an “Honour Network helpline” run by a charity.
Forced marriage protection orders (FMPOs) carry a punishment of up to two years in prison for anyone found in breach. They were introduced as part of the Forced Marriage (Civil Protection) Act in 2008.
Det Insp Granville Ward of West Yorkshire Police said: “Since the Act was introduced we have assisted at least 29 women in West Yorkshire who are protected by these orders.
http://tundratabloids.com/2011/07/uk-po ... iages.html
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Oct 31, 2011

Cheers,
Shafique

For sure it is Not always limited to child marriages:
"According to Swedish Radio on Tuesday, statistics from Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention show that the number of reported rapes against children is on the rise. The figures have nearly doubled in the last ten years: 467 rapes against children under the age of 15 were reported in 2004 compared with 258 in 1995. Legal proceedings continue this week in a case involving a 13 year old girl from Motala who was said to have been subjected to a group rape by four men. (Note: These four men were Kurdish Muslims, who raped the girl for hours and even took photos of doing so)"
http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/02/mu ... n-and.html

"Is it unfair and “racist” to suggest a link between the influx of Muslim immigrants and the growing number of rapes? Not if we compare with the situation in neighboring Denmark, where this trend has been evident for years"

"As Robert Spencer has demonstrated, rape can indeed be linked to Islamic teachings of Jihad, and even to the example of Muhammad himself, his Sunna. Above all, it is connected to Islamic notions of the role of women in society, and their behaviour in the public sphere. An Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are "asking for rape." Apparently, he isn’t the only Muslim in Europe to think this way"
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Oct 31, 2011
Guru Bob has as much credibility as you herve when it comes to what Islam teaches.

You are scraping the barrel if you are trying to link rapes to Islam. Sad really that you have to stoop such low tactics - but I guess desperate and silly arguments are all you have left now.

You've lost all the other arguments and only have the silly ones left.

Islam is quite clear - s.ex outside of marriage is not allowed. Forced marriages is not allowed. No matter what loons may wish to believe.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Islam is quite clear - s.ex outside of marriage is not allowed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_vi ... oncubinage
event horizon

shafique wrote:Islam is quite clear - s.ex outside of marriage is not allowed. Forced marriages is not allowed. No matter what loons may wish to believe.

Cheers,
Shafique

Yeah ,right.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Shafique
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Well, there's no such thing as "marital rape" in Islam, so shafique is partially correct in claiming Islam does not condone rape.

You obviously can't condone marital rape if you don't acknowledge its existence to begin with.
event horizon

Now eh, what did I tell you about believing everything you read about Islam on loon websites? :roll:

The desperation is palpable - and the barrel is truly being scratched now. LOL

But let's review the facts:
Islam does not condone s.ex outside of marriage.
Islam does not allow forced marriage.
Islam does not allow paedophillia.

Loons seem to think differently - but that's what you get when you get your info from loon websites!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Non sense. you deceit, you lie, you change your opinion, and you repeat the same things over and over because you have no credibility

Cheers,
Shafique
capsicum
BANNED

Islam does not condone s.ex outside of marriage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_vi ... oncubinage

Islam does not allow paedophillia.

So why does the Koran talk about divorce procedures for girls who have not yet menstruated?

The following article has a convenient collection of tafsirs I'm sure you'll avoid:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur'an
event horizon

I refer you to my previous point about not believing what you read on loon websites.

God is quite clear about not allowing forced marriages, paedophillia and s.ex outside marriages. Loons may disagree, but Islam is very clear on these points.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I refer you to my previous point about not believing what you read on loon websites.

I'd actually take it as good advice just to ignore what you claim are the teachings of any given religion because in most cases you are severely uninformed and uneducated.

It speaks volumes about your character that you'd rather engage in lies and deceitful claims than address the compiled commentaries in the second link I provided.

The Wikipedia link is cited with references from actual historians/scholars who, unlike you, actually know what Islam teaches.

You've built your claims on a house of cards that came crashing with just cursory research. And like a true uneducated dimwit, your only response is to claim the facts are "bad for you" and should be ignored.

You're definitely the slimiest and most deceitful person I've come across. Your only method of debate is to lie, repeat yourself and twist the arguments of the person you're debating.

And to think you were complaining of FD's alleged one liners. Read your own posts to see what (lack) substance they have.
event horizon

I love it when eh cites a loon website and claims that it represents what Islam really teaches. :roll:

God is quite clear what is allowed in Islam - s.ex outside marriage not allowed, forced marriages not allowed, paedophillia not allowed.

Fascinating to see eh try and spin it otherwise.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Nov 01, 2011
I love it when you're unable to cite anything and claim that your view represents what Islam teaches.

Btw, any comments on what Muslim scholars have written in the second link I provided?

Why are you avoiding what your own coreligionists have to say about pedophilia?

Are facts dirty and bad for you?
event horizon

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Nov 01, 2011
You really must try and keep up young one.

I have indeed cited what God says in the Quran and also what the Prophet, pbuh, taught.

Islam is very clear - no s.ex outside marriage, no forced marriages and no paedophillia. Which particular part of the Quranic and Hadith (and scientific) evidence confused you. I know I've posted the evidence a few times before, but you seem to be imagining that I've not provided evidence.. so here it is again.:

I guess that herve's insistence that the internet hoax was real may have confused you and made you forget that the evidence contained in the vid was posted a while back, but I'll forgive you that and chalk that down to a dodgy memory.

If you find any wrong Quranic references or Hadith in the video - please let me know.

Cheers,
Shafique

-- Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 am --

You really must try and keep up young one.

I have indeed cited what God says in the Quran and also what the Prophet, pbuh, taught.

Islam is very clear - no s.ex outside marriage, no forced marriages and no paedophillia. Which particular part of the Quranic and Hadith (and scientific) evidence confused you. I know I've posted the evidence a few times before, but you seem to be imagining that I've not provided evidence.. so here it is again.:

I guess that herve's insistence that the internet hoax was real may have confused you and made you forget that the evidence contained in the vid was posted a while back, but I'll forgive you that and chalk that down to a dodgy memory.

If you find any wrong Quranic references or Hadith in the video - please let me know.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Still yapping here too. Yawn
Bethsmum

Stop trolling. You're obviously frustrated - why don't you start a thread and try and not invent lies against people this time.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

yap yap yap
Bethsmum

:roll: I think BM's lost it.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Shaf, what's your fantasy? to be a moderator on DF, or watch "300"?
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

shafique wrote:I have indeed cited what God says in the Quran and also what the Prophet, pbuh, taught.

About the divorce regulations for girls who have not yet menstruated?

The Koran gives a waiting period for wives after a divorce if they have had sexual contact with their husbands.

Verse 33:49 says there is no waiting period if the husband and wife divorce without having s.ex during their marriage:

Koran 33:49 - O ye who believe! when you marry believing women and then divorce them before you have touched them, then you have no right to reckon the period of waiting with regard to them. So make some provision for them and send them away in a handsome manner.

However, the Koran does stipulate a waiting period for pre-pubescent wives (pre-menstruating) - Koran 65:004. Not only does the Koran allow marriage with prepubescent girls, it seems to assume that their husbands will have s.e.x with their preteen brides, since they are required to follow a three month waiting period after a divorce required only for wives who have had sexual contact with their husbands based on the previous passage:

Koran 65:4 - And if you are in doubt as to the prescribed period for such of your women as have despaired of monthly courses, then know that the prescribed period for them is three months, and also for such as do not have their monthly courses yet. And as for those who are with child, their period shall be until they are delivered of their burden. And whoso fears ALLAH, HE will provide facilities for him in his affair.

The commentaries I linked to prove the meaning of this verse and it also shows that Muslims believe pedophilia and preteen marriages are acceptable:

Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi

Here, one should bear in mind the fact that according to the explanations given in the Quran the question of the waiting period arises in respect of the women with whom marriage may have been consummated, for there is no waiting-period in case divorce is pronounced before the consummation of marriage. (Al-Ahzab: 49). Therefore, making mention of the waiting-period for the girls who have not yet menstruated, clearly proves that it is not only permissible to give away the girl in marriage at this age but it is also permissible for the husband to consummate marriage with her. Now, obviously no Muslim has the right to forbid a thing which the Quran has held as permissible.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen

Surah al-Talaaq 65:4: If a woman does not menstruate, either because she is very young or old and past menopause, then her ‘iddah is three months, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise.[7]

'Ibn Kathir

The `Iddah of Those in Menopause and Those Who do not have Menses Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. [see 2:228] The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause. This is the meaning of His saying.

Al-Jalalayn

And [as for] those of your women who (read allā'ī or allā'i in both instances) no longer expect to menstruate, if you have any doubts, about their waiting period, their prescribed [waiting] period shall be three months, and [also for] those who have not yet menstruated, because of their young age, their period shall [also] be three months - both cases apply to other than those whose spouses have died; for these [latter] their period is prescribed in the verse: they shall wait by themselves for four months and ten [days] [Q. 2:234]. And those who are pregnant, their term, the conclusion of their prescribed [waiting] period if divorced or if their spouses be dead, shall be when they deliver. And whoever fears God, He will make matters ease for him, in this world and in the Hereafter.

Ibn Abbas

(And for such of your women as despair of menstruation) because of old age, (if ye doubt) about their waiting period, (their period (of waiting) shall be three months) upon which another man asked: “O Messenger of Allah! "What about the waiting period of those who do not have menstruation because they are too young?” (along with those who have it not) because of young age, their waiting period is three months." Another man asked: “what is the waiting period for those women who are pregnant?” (And for those with child) i.e. those who are pregnant, (their period) their waiting period (shall be till they bring forth their burden) their child. (And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah) and whoever fears Allah regarding what he commands him, (He maketh his course easy for him) He makes his matter easy; and it is also said this means: He will help him to worship Him well.

Al-Wahidi

(And for such of your women as despair of menstruation…) [65:4]. Said Muqatil: “When the verse (Women who are divorced shall wait, keeping themselves apart…), Kallad ibn al-Nu‘man ibn Qays al-Ansari said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is the waiting period of the woman who does not menstruate and the woman who has not menstruated yet? And what is the waiting period of the pregnant woman?’ And so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”. Abu Ishaq al-Muqri’ informed us> Muhammad ibn ‘Abd Allah ibn Hamdun> Makki ibn ‘Abdan> Abu’l-Azhar> Asbat ibn Muhammad> Mutarrif> Abu ‘Uthman ‘Amr ibn Salim who said: “When the waiting period for divorced and widowed women was mentioned in Surah al-Baqarah, Ubayy ibn Ka‘b said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, some women of Medina are saying: there are other women who have not been mentioned!’ He asked him: ‘And who are they?’ He said: Those who are too young [such that they have not started menstruating yet], those who are too old [whose menstruation has stopped] and those who are pregnant’. And so this verse (And for such of your women as despair of menstruation…) was revealed”.

Al-Tabari

The interpretation of the verse "And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise". He said: The same applies to the 'idaah for girls who do not menstruate because they are too young, if their husbands divorce them after consummating the marriage with them.
event horizon

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums