Israel Hires Internet Soldiers In American Forums

Topic locked
Re: Israel Hires Internet Soldiers In American Forums Sep 26, 2011
herve wrote:
shafique wrote:Herve, or should I call you Sheikh Abu Dafda (or s.a.d. for short) - can you recommend a make of burqa I can wear to make my getaway!??

:D :D

Cheers,
Shafique

Recommending you a make of burqa won't help you, you lack the most important: ball$!

Ball$ :lol: :lol: :lol: you can't talk about Ball$ since you've hidden them inside your women panties :oops: Ball$, thats the last thing you can use to describe your escape. and the worst thing is that you documented it :lol:

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Israel Hires Internet Soldiers in American Forums Sep 26, 2011
uaekid wrote:
herve wrote:
shafique wrote:Herve, or should I call you Sheikh Abu Dafda (or s.a.d. for short) - can you recommend a make of burqa I can wear to make my getaway!??

Cheers,
Shafique

Recommending you a make of burqa won't help you, you lack the most important: ball$!

Ball$ :lol: :lol: :lol: you can't talk about Ball$ since you've hidden them inside your women panties :oops: Ball$, thats the last thing you can use to describe your escape. and the worst thing is that you documented it :lol:

LOL :)

If you type in "french military victories" google asks if you mean "french military defeats"
Not sure if the search engine still yields this result but very funny.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

LOLOLOLOL ! I thought you were kidding ! I tried it and Google auto suggests french military defeats. Good one DJ. :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Israel Hires Internet Soldiers in American Forums Sep 26, 2011
Yes good laugh DD. i understand you are only a goat keeper, but i will remind you that the UAE, totally uncapable to defend itslef, requested France to establish a permanent base in the UAE.
In addition, my friends former navy seals and instructors for the UAE special forces, laugh about it everyday, it has been 10 years they tried to teach them something, they only know how to sink their frogman subs.
And the UAE navy, uncapable to operate the Frigates that were delivered by France, grounded their frigates 3 times and begged to cover it up.
So tell me goat keeper, your rulers would not be that stupid to contract French soldiers if they were no good.

-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 pm --

uaekid wrote: Ball$ :lol: :lol: :lol: you can't talk about Ball$ since you've hidden them inside your women panties :oops: Ball$, thats the last thing you can use to describe your escape. and the worst thing is that you documented it :lol:

Hey kid, how are you, why dont you come with me for a high altitude jump, let's see what you got under your belt.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Herve - - Lame as usual.
symmetric
BANNED

LOL..Herve you're a blast !
desertdudeshj

Herve - you're the only cross dresser on these forums that we know of.

And given you've admitted to lying (when you could have just blamed your bad memory) - why should anyone ever take you seriously any more?

Please don't stop posting though - the enjoyment you give us is priceless! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Cross dresser :lol: - - After all, he's French :D, the kind of "men" BM likes to do :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israel Hires Internet Soldiers In American Forums Sep 27, 2011
desertdudeshj

Re: Israel Hires Internet Soldiers in American Forums Sep 27, 2011
Oh look! All my favourite boys together! Rag, Tag and Bobtail.

What to choose?

The ex French Naval Officer or the donkey herder from the Swat Valley, who trolls internet forum looking for friends?
Difficult one!

The man who took on Dubai World or the local raghead?
Not sure there!

An under cover operative or a dodgy insurance man with an identity crisis?
Mmmmm.

I know! I'll take the trophy white guy with the nice accent.

Good try my little brown friends but I think you need to retreat, regroup, rethink and try a bit harder!

PMSL
BM
Bethsmum

herve wrote:Yes good laugh DD. i understand you are only a goat keeper, but i will remind you that the UAE, totally uncapable to defend itslef, requested France to establish a permanent base in the UAE.
In addition, my friends former navy seals and instructors for the UAE special forces, laugh about it everyday, it has been 10 years they tried to teach them something, they only know how to sink their frogman subs.
And the UAE navy, uncapable to operate the Frigates that were delivered by France, grounded their frigates 3 times and begged to cover it up.
So tell me goat keeper, your rulers would not be that stupid to contract French soldiers if they were no good.

-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 pm --

uaekid wrote: Ball$ :lol: :lol: :lol: you can't talk about Ball$ since you've hidden them inside your women panties :oops: Ball$, thats the last thing you can use to describe your escape. and the worst thing is that you documented it :lol:

Hey kid, how are you, why dont you come with me for a high altitude jump, let's see what you got under your belt.

ahhh high altitude jump, I remembered when we were in high school and volunteered in the army during the gulf war. we jumped after only a 2 weeks intensive training , we were 18 at the time. good old days, we had so many laughs jumping, we actually had so much fun we tried to throw each other with stuff while jumping ... but I cant see your high altitude jump as something to measure your man hood , it was just fun for Us.

try selling your macho stories to lonly girls and not to born crazy people my friend :twisted: .what else you got french solider ? I guess its just memories to you know since you aged and could probebly have a heart attack picking up a spoon from the floor :)
uaekid

Herve on his last covert operation, trying to blend in, and his new friend deciding if he should hug Herve or not (yellow wrist band).

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

LOL :)
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:LOL :)

Hello Shafique! :D

PMSL
BM
Bethsmum

We're laughing harder. (psst and it's at you, not with you, BM)

:)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Israel Hires Internet Soldiers in American Forums Sep 28, 2011
Awright John!

PMSL
BM
Bethsmum

uaekid wrote: ahhh high altitude jump, I remembered when we were in high school and volunteered in the army during the gulf war. we jumped after only a 2 weeks intensive training , we were 18 at the time. good old days, we had so many laughs jumping, we actually had so much fun we tried to throw each other with stuff while jumping ... but I cant see your high altitude jump as something to measure your man hood , it was just fun for Us.

uaekid wrote:LOOOL I just rememberd a jimmie foxx stand up comedy show when he asked women not to only with wipe their ..... with a toilet papers and instead should wash it up especially when they want to get licked down there bcz as he said it “smells” and there are "left over’s" down there :shock: …. Crazy nasty jimmie foxx :lol:

gertrude wrote:you sound like you 've never been down there :)

So uaekid, you jump, but you are not man enough to dive in? :)
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Israel Hires Internet Soldiers In American Forums Sep 28, 2011
Shaf, don't you agree that some old freaks are really living in continuous fear :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

gertrude wrote:
uaekid wrote: ahhh high altitude jump, I remembered when we were in high school and volunteered in the army during the gulf war. we jumped after only a 2 weeks intensive training , we were 18 at the time. good old days, we had so many laughs jumping, we actually had so much fun we tried to throw each other with stuff while jumping ... but I cant see your high altitude jump as something to measure your man hood , it was just fun for Us.

uaekid wrote:LOOOL I just rememberd a jimmie foxx stand up comedy show when he asked women not to only with wipe their ..... with a toilet papers and instead should wash it up especially when they want to get licked down there bcz as he said it “smells” and there are "left over’s" down there :shock: …. Crazy nasty jimmie foxx :lol:

gertrude wrote:you sound like you 've never been down there :)

So uaekid, you jump, but you are not man enough to dive in? :)

The question is why are you interested in other men sexuality ? Weird, isn't it :)
uaekid

For what I heard, moslems dont have one, they prefer a $1.99 per minute peep show with quick release, don't give a damn as to please their women and certainly don't eat pu$$y.
many others prefers donkeys, :lol: :lol: :lol: like this moslem caught on tape having $ex with a donkey. the youtube video is wrongfully labelled as osama bin laden, but it is a moslem busted by a US soldier.

al shafique, you may not beleive in talking donkeys, but you can beleive moslems like to do donkeys under the cover of the night. pictures dont lie, al shafique aka dearjohn
I heard they do camels too, sorry dont have a video to suport it yet.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

For once herve, you're right. I don't believe in talking donkeys!

Well done. That is your one correct fact per month, so I guess we can dismiss everything else you say until next month. :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

al shafique...thank you for accepting the fact that moslems have $ex with donkeys

Maybe al shafique aka dearjohn will explain to us that this moslem applied the rule of dhuroora , to have $ex with a donkey out of necessity and that he should be excused
al shafique is an expert on how to break islamis rules with this dhuroora thing.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Thank you for proving my point that we can ignore all other statements of 'fact' from you for the next month.

:D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Thank you for proving my point that we can ignore all other statements of 'fact' from you for the next month.

:D

Cheers,
Shafique

good, now you admit that you ignore facts when they go against your agenda.

thank you to admit that this video showing a moslem having $ex with a donkey is FACT.
you said you can ignore all other facts, which implies that this one is a fact , on your own admission, bravo
I know , i know it hurts, but it s a fact. and i will get you more facts like that
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

:roll: Yes herve, we all know you believe you're right. But then again, you did admit you're a liar too. Hmm - now there's a conundrum.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

herve wrote:For what I heard, moslems dont have one, they prefer a $1.99 per minute peep show with quick release, don't give a damn as to please their women and certainly don't eat pu$$y.
many others prefers donkeys, :lol: :lol: :lol: like this moslem caught on tape having $ex with a donkey. the youtube video is wrongfully labelled as osama bin laden, but it is a moslem busted by a US soldier.

al shafique, you may not beleive in talking donkeys, but you can beleive moslems like to do donkeys under the cover of the night. pictures dont lie, al shafique aka dearjohn
I heard they do camels too, sorry dont have a video to suport it yet.

I know its not my business and I know its too late to say it, but aren't you worried your book and up coming movie fans, your family members and friends will see your posts in the future when they search your name. They way u get carried away and the guys here provoke you very quickly is damaging your " I'm a good person " reputation . Comaan hold it together and be a good role model to all of them.
uaekid

I think that's a very valid point. You have your fans to think about Herve.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:I think that's a very valid point. You have your fans to think about Herve.

I don't have a problem and I'm one of his biggest fans so no can't see much to worry about on that score!

Try again boys :D
Bethsmum

Yeah I am not sure you really satisfy the qualification of being sane.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

I'm not sure you satisfy the qualification of being a man.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk