Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Where is Bora? Sep 21, 2011
:dontknow:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Where is Bora? Sep 21, 2011
Ambassador wrote:Miss her...

She's on holiday Ambassador, should be back in a couple of days with any luck. I've missed her too.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Where Is Bora? Sep 22, 2011
Hello folks!!! Just got back to Dubai!!! I had checked in every so often -- not much has changed, other than some disagreements have escalated. LOL

I hesitate to talk about my holiday (What did you do?? thread) as I see that someone would rather post about their holidays and not be subjected to having to read about others. :shock: But, having said that, I'm not going to allow one person to dictate who can and who can't, so I will get back with some detail. Stay tuned!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Where Is Bora? Sep 23, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:Hello folks!!! Just got back to Dubai!!! I had checked in every so often -- not much has changed, other than some disagreements have escalated. LOL

I hesitate to talk about my holiday (What did you do?? thread) as I see that someone would rather post about their holidays and not be subjected to having to read about others. :shock: But, having said that, I'm not going to allow one person to dictate who can and who can't, so I will get back with some detail. Stay tuned!!!

Welcome back...I'm tuned...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Welcome back to Dubai, I hope you had a great time.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bora Bora wrote:Hello folks!!! Just got back to Dubai!!! I had checked in every so often -- not much has changed, other than some disagreements have escalated. LOL

Welcome back Bora!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat