Did I Miss Anything?

Topic locked
Did I miss anything? Sep 15, 2011
I have not posted in few hours and wonder whether I missed anything...

The firs thread I opened has many pages...3 posters....

But I was thinking....

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Did I miss anything? Sep 15, 2011
Not really dude.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Ambassador wrote:I have not posted in few hours and wonder whether I missed anything...

The firs thread I opened has many pages...3 posters....

But I was thinking....

Welcome back Ambassador! You've not posted in a few hours? I think you mean weeks!

You haven't missed much, should I give you an update?
I've been in Dubai, Bora's in the US. Drew's been in Scotland and Dillon has disappeared. Choc's threatened to disappear but came back. Shafique's been posting about Islam and the munchkin has been agreeing with everything he posts. Sym's been posting his holiday snaps but got out of bed the wrong side and forgot that he was not supposed to hate Jews anymore.
Patience seems the voice of reason but give her time :D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Did I Miss Anything? Sep 15, 2011
Online live gossiping, typical BM :D
Why don't you share us your whole life story as well?
From when you were an embryo, and you may proceed to until you go under the ground :lol:

I'll mention some main elements of your life story here ..

- You hate Islam thoroughly and every bit of it.
- You cheer all Israeli crimes against civillians in Palestine, and Lebanon.
- You support the culture of assassination.
- You think the Aborigines are the ugliest people on planet, and you insist so badly on that.
- You never hesitate to express your hatred and racism towards Asians, and Africans.
- You show big pride in confirming all the mentioned above :D
symmetric
BANNED

Wow you're a pysicologist now! You never fail to amaze me Sym :lol:

- You hate Islam thoroughly and every bit of it. Not true, only parts of it.
- You cheer all Israeli crimes against civillians in Palestine, and Lebanon. I don't cheer at any violence but in my opinion they reap what they sow.
- You support the culture of assassination. I support any terrorist being killed by whatever means.
- You think the Aborigines are the ugliest people on planet, and you insist so badly on that. Correct, although I don't insist, it's just my opinion
- You never hesitate to express your hatred and racism towards Asians, and Africans. I'm not keen on Pakistanis or Africans, correct.
- You show big pride in confirming all the mentioned above I'm not afraid to state my opinion

Happy to clarify :D
Bethsmum

- Liar, you hate Islam by all means ;)

- It brings you full satisfaction the more people die in Palestine, as it gives Israel more pride (in terms of self-defense) :D

- You INSISTED so badly that Aborigines are the ugliest people ever, you had no shame with that :shock:

- You ARE racist towards Africans and Asians, you left no room for any doubts.

- Offcourse you fear stating your opinion, you just manipulated your words regarding the Aborigines :D

Feeling guilty there? Its ok, you can always ask your "God" who urges to kill sucklings and infants to forgive you, rather jut give me your other cheek to punch :mrgreen:

Happy to PUNCH :D
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:- Liar, you hate Islam by all means ;)

- It brings you full satisfaction the more people die in Palestine, as it gives Israel more pride (in terms of self-defense) :D

- You INSISTED so badly that Aborigines are the ugliest people ever, you had no shame with that :shock:

- You ARE racist towards Africans and Asians, you left no room for any doubts.

- Offcourse you fear stating your opinion, you just manipulated your words regarding the Aborigines :D

Feeling guilty there? Its ok, you can always ask your "God" who urges to kill sucklings and infants to forgive you, rather jut give me your other cheek to punch :mrgreen:

Happy to PUNCH :D

Liar? That's a big word for a small boy :D If it makes you feel better to think I hate Islam, well you carry on sweetie. Who am I to contradict you? I'll ask my very own Mr Emirati what he thinks the next time we meet :D

Yes, and you've left no doubt who you are racist towards either, have you?

You're scaping the barrel now Sym. Quoting God and threatening to punch a woman. Your parents must be thrilled to have you as a son.
Bethsmum

Whats worse than holding extreme racist & hateful thoughts against 2/3 of the world's population :D
Cheering for the death of thousands of Palestinian and Lebanese children with no sympathy ;) ??

You got a lot of imaginary friends :lol: - - Mr Emarati, LOL !!
symmetric
BANNED

Chocoholic wrote:Not really dude.

Just Chocsnatch being her usual self, tryin' to be cool, yet too untouched. Disagreeing, rebutting, and re-clarifying all that all have to say. "Cause she knows best. I've enjoyed her break but unfortunately, she's back with fury. Otherwise, did you see that Linkin Park are playing in AD in Nov. ? Personally, I find them totally shit now but some devoted fans might get wet...
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Did I Miss Anything? Sep 16, 2011
symmetric wrote:Whats worse than holding extreme racist & hateful thoughts against 2/3 of the world's population :D n
Cheering for the death of thousands of Palestinian and Lebanese children with no sympathy ;) ??

You got a lot of imaginary friends :lol: - - Mr Emarati, LOL !!

Wow! Thats some desperation coming through now Sym. calling for the death of children? Where.do these thoughtd of yours come from? I think this warrents a visit to your doctor or Imman for some help. You are a very angry young man who needs profesional help.

If it makes you feel better to think I have imaginary Emirati friends then carry on. I hate to disillusion you though. He was trying to talk me into converting to Islam when we last me recently :D
i somehow dont see me taking orders from a man in a dress do you? Although he is a very good friend and has been for over 10 years! Sorry Sym LOL!
Bethsmum

And you're back on farting again :D - -
Who else you want to introduce to us? :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:And you're back on farting again :D - -
Who else you want to introduce to us? :lol:

Who's us? You really need to keep up Sym! Ive talked about my Emirati friend plenty in the past He's nothing new. He was a big help to me when I bought my flat. He is from a very nice family. Not a bit like you. Hes charming and polite. i wouldnt want to introduce him to you at all. BTW he doesnt like blacks especially those from Bangladesh.
Bethsmum

Ok, so poor black Bangladeshi people are on the list now :D
Who else?? :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Ok, so poor black Bangladeshi people are on the list now :D
Who else?? :lol:

Are you always this thick or do you just do a good impression?

BTW he doesnt like blacks especially those from Bangladesh

The clue is in the word 'he'. If you would like an English lesson, just ask, always happy to help those less fortunate than myself.
Bethsmum

"...are on THE list now" .. Do you see me pointing fingers at you?
And what was the purpose of showing off with other's racism anyways?? Unless you happen to agree :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:"...are on THE list now" .. Do you see me pointing fingers at you?
And what was the purpose of showing off with other's racism anyways?? Unless you happen to agree :lol:

Because he is an Emirati! You really aren't all that bright are you Sym?
Bethsmum

So you think your imgainary friend is very decent, despite his racism, which you like to show off about.
Bravo ;) - -
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:So you think your imgainary friend is very decent, despite his racism, which you like to show off about.
Bravo ;) - -

Well Sym, you continue to think my Mr Emirati is my imaginary friend if that makes you feel better. Actually he's called Mohammed :D Isn't that funny? :lol: :lol: :lol: I once started a topic asking why you were all called Mohammed. Why are you all called Mohammed?
We were in the pool at the Movenpick and someone shouted Mohammed! Half the place turned round! :D

But yes, I like my Mr Mohammed, he is very sweet and he seems to like me quite a bit :D He would like me more if I converted to Islam. He even let me drive his brand new X6 when I was there!

He doesn't like blacks tho :( I thought that was the norm with Emiratis? British first, then Australian.
He recently employed a new PA. He told me all he could afford was a Filipino called Pamela. Isn't that racist? The fact that she was Filipino, not that she was called Pamela :D
Bethsmum

Re: Did I miss anything? Sep 16, 2011
If you insist you got an Emarati friend, then ask him to translate this . .

لــكــل ســاقــط لاقــط

:D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Did I miss anything? Sep 16, 2011
symmetric wrote:If you insist you got an Emarati friend, then ask him to translate this . .

لــكــل ســاقــط لاقــط

:D

Do you really think I would involve an adult in your silly games? Do grow up! I don't have to prove anything to you. Your opinion matters not. If you think my friend is imaginary I can live with that.

I did put it through google translator tho' LOL You simpleton.
Bethsmum

Do you really think we're interested in your detailed lifestory?? :lol: - -
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Do you really think we're interested in your detailed lifestory?? :lol: - -

If you think that was a detailed life story then I can only imagine you have a very boring one. You must have thought I was interested in your Grandparents. You bored me rigid with Tales from Syms Family by PM. :D
YAWN.
Bethsmum

PM and not PUBLIC! :lol:
Offcourse you won't stop there, you'll need to update everyone here with how you'll rotten in hell before you meet your family including your beloved Muslim Pakistani SON in law :lol: - -

Attempt to attain sympathy : FAILED :D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Did I miss anything? Sep 17, 2011
Ok i get it Sym! Its ok to bore the a.r.s.e of peopleT by PM but not in public! Why ever did :D you pick me out to bore with tales of your visits to some old woman in the mountains? LOL you must have got me mixed up with someone who gives a s.h.i.t LOL

tell me Sym. Is your father your mothers cousin? If so it would explain you being a bit of a retard and i will
Make an allowance for your misfortune. BM! Friend to the retarded zympathy where sympathy is due I say!
Bethsmum

Re: Did I Miss Anything? Sep 17, 2011
Game, Set & Match ..................... :lol:

Funniest exhange in a long time !
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Did I Miss Anything? Sep 17, 2011
Nothing beats your daily update of Beth's likes & dislikes!! Let alone your Pakistani's son-in-law adventures of how he "kidnapped" your Muslim daughter and you beg us for sympathy :lol: - Remember, DAILY UPDATES! :lol:

Nope, my parents aren't cousins - Both Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin married their first cousins, let alone your beloved Jewish traditions which you address as rerard now - - oOoh are you an anti-semitic now? Did we drive granny crazy already :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

"Glad" to be back...

BM, it is more like 4 months...thanks for the update...i kinda figured same, same.

chocs, "dude"...

Sym, are you the same guy who seemed all "phylosophical' and "reasonable" when you started posting?...BM got to you it seems...hillarious and boring at the same time.

I'm thinking of posting something interesting....
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Welcome back again Ambassador. yes same old...
Do post something interesting Things have been a bit slow of late.
Bethsmum

Re: Did I miss anything? Sep 18, 2011
Ambassador wrote:"Glad" to be back...

BM, it is more like 4 months...thanks for the update...i kinda figured same, same.

chocs, "dude"...

Sym, are you the same guy who seemed all "phylosophical' and "reasonable" when you started posting?...BM got to you it seems...hillarious and boring at the same time.

Ooops sorry, can never tell :P
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Did I miss anything? Sep 18, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:
Ambassador wrote:"Glad" to be back...

chocs, "dude"...

Ooops sorry, can never tell :P

True, I never telll... :P
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat