Entrapment

Topic locked
Entrapment Mar 28, 2006
I read an article in a newspaper last week that got me thinking.

It was about a husband and wife. The husband noticed that his wife was using chat rooms on the internet. So, he created a false identity and approached his wife as a stranger in the chat rooms.

He wanted to see if he could trust her. He flirted with her and encouraged her to meet with him and start an affair. Well the wife agreed, all the time never knowing it was her husband behind it. She agreed to meet "Kevin" at a hotel, purely for s.e.x.

Well her husband showed up to the hotel at the arranged time, introduced himself as "Kevin". She realized it had been her husband all along and then he took her home and screamed at her all the way. They are now trying to rebuild their relationship.

Although it proved the wife cannot be trusted and would have an affair if the opportunity presented itself, I found it disturbing that a husband without any original cause for concern in their relationship would deliberately encourage his wife to have an affair to satisfy his own curiosity.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think the husband was right to test the loyalty of his wife or do you disagree with his actions?

Carol_eyez
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 28, 2006
You sound like Hiya...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2006
Liban wrote:You sound like Hiya...

:lol:
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 28, 2006
bernard shaw once said.. character is nothing but a result of lack of opportunity.. in one of his works..

most of us would succumb to our basic instincts... given the right environment..
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 28, 2006
Good spot Liban
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Entrapment Mar 28, 2006
Carol_eyez wrote:I read an article in a newspaper last week that got me thinking.

It was about a husband and wife. The husband noticed that his wife was using chat rooms on the internet. So, he created a false identity and approached his wife as a stranger in the chat rooms.

He wanted to see if he could trust her. He flirted with her and encouraged her to meet with him and start an affair. Well the wife agreed, all the time never knowing it was her husband behind it. She agreed to meet "Kevin" at a hotel, purely for s.e.x.

Well her husband showed up to the hotel at the arranged time, introduced himself as "Kevin". She realized it had been her husband all along and then he took her home and screamed at her all the way. They are now trying to rebuild their relationship.

Although it proved the wife cannot be trusted and would have an affair if the opportunity presented itself, I found it disturbing that a husband without any original cause for concern in their relationship would deliberately encourage his wife to have an affair to satisfy his own curiosity.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think the husband was right to test the loyalty of his wife or do you disagree with his actions?

There are 2 things I wanna say `bout this story:
1. It was not just a test but a purpose. When you have a purpose - you have all chances to succeed
2. She`s a low woman
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2006
if there is no trust there is no relationship.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Re: Entrapment Mar 29, 2006
Carol_eyez wrote:I read an article in a newspaper last week that got me thinking.

Do u wanna hear sniper420's opinion-the cherub of Dubai forums.....if the man's lolipop $ucks @ss and he lures his wife to have another sweet lolipop.......ofcourse she is gonna give into temptations when their relationship is just built on "taste" and not "true love".
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Douce`Amere wrote:

There are 2 things I wanna say `bout this story:
1. It was not just a test but a purpose. When you have a purpose - you have all chances to succeed
2. She`s a low woman

agree on your 1st point... the husband really wanted to meet his wife in the hotel.. so he must have used all his knowledge about her likes and dislikes, tastes and habbits to lure her... and he succeeded.

dont agree fully on your 2nd point... cant make a judgement on the lady without analysing the following;

- whether they were actually in love or it was a marriage of convenience.
- whether the husband was man enough to satisfy her physically as well.
sometimes women just want a break from their monotonous s.e.x less marriage without any other intentions..so called one night stands..
- the wife might have observed her hubby going around with other ladies and she thought she might as well do the same if she cant stop her husband..she might not want to confront her husband owing to other compulsions..

you will come across so many such cases.. not everytime the lady is at fault.. much of it depends on the circumstances..
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 29, 2006
hiya??? whoz dat....anyways yep guys thnx for your replies....you jus never know ppl do this things out of curiosity to know whether your partner is loyal towards the relationship...the most appreciated reply was from sniper420 :D
Carol_eyez
Dubai Forums Member

sniper420 wrote:

Do u wanna hear sniper420's opinion-the cherub of Dubai forums.....if the man's lolipop $ucks @ss and he lures his wife to have another sweet lolipop.......ofcourse she is gonna give into temptations when their relationship is just built on "taste" and not "true love".

hehe have read ur "advices" in other romance forum.......was really funny & cool.....I guess u r right......if u wanna maintain a long-term relationship & have a commitment......u need to have "spiritual love" to bind them together....
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 29, 2006
Some good points. Anyone see the recent Oprah show where a staggering statistic like 65% of marriages in the US are s.e.xless?

Mind you having said that who wants to boink a lard arse, slap the flab and watch it ripple - hehehehe
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Some good points. Anyone see the recent Oprah show where a staggering statistic like 65% of marriages in the US are s.e.xless?

Mind you having said that who wants to boink a lard arse, slap the flab and watch it ripple - hehehehe

Er, I think I had a couple of those marriages! :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance