Topic locked
German police detain 2; search Islamic center Sep 08, 2011
for your stats al shafique, another foiled muslim attack

http://news.yahoo.com/german-police-det ... 46810.html

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: German Police Detain 2; Search Islamic Center Sep 09, 2011
Thanks.

I'm always glad that potential numpties are taken out like this.

Two numpties off the streets for now:
Berlin police detained two men on Thursday suspected of obtaining ingredients for a bomb.
"While this plot gives reason to concern, it is in no way comparable to previous terror plots in Germany and they two do not seem to have links to any known terror groups,"

If they are guilty of 'trying' to get bomb ingredients, then they'll be prosecuted. No tears from me.

But hervey baby, this year your non-Muslim terrorist Brievik's (who calls himself a 'Christian Crusader') attack far, far, far outweighs any terrorist attack in Europe over the past 5 years, doesn't it?

And let's face it, these two arrests don't really affect the statistic of ACTUAL terrorist attacks in Europe - where Europol's stats show that over 99% are carried out by non-Muslims like Brievik.

Thanks - but let's keep things in perspective and only deal with facts.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: German Police Detain 2; Search Islamic Center Sep 09, 2011
Good work by the Bundespolizei, thanks for keeping us in the loop hervy.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: German police detain 2; search Islamic center Sep 09, 2011
But hervey baby, this year your non-Muslim terrorist Brievik's (who calls himself a 'Christian Crusader') attack far, far, far outweighs any terrorist attack in Europe over the past 5 years, doesn't it?

Really? I thought Russia has had quite a few mass casualty attacks in the past five years.

The totals must dwarf the killings by self described 'secularists' and 'rational thinkers', wouldn't you say?
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk