Looking For Insight

Topic locked
looking for insight Aug 31, 2011
Hi everyone

I'm looking for some insight, and please no trash talk or nasty talk-if you have nothing of substance to say please don't even reply.

This is aimed at the men (but ladies you are allowed to add your viewpoint). I'm African and have been seeing an Arab man for a while now (about 7months). He has been good to me, treats me well and is there for me when I need him e.g. When my car broke down he would call me every morning to see if I needed a lift to work etc. We kiss and make out and recently I told him I'm ready to take it to the next level but he told me NO! I was shocked, and when I asked him is it because he is not attracted to me that way he pulled me close and said no its not me. I know pre-marital s*x is taboo for Arabs but the thing is he can't use that excuse because when I met him he was having an affair with a married lady. So my question is, do you think its because I'm black? If he is not attracted to me why make an effort to spend time with me and make out with me. I'd like a man's perspective because they are more likely to know his reasoning. Thanks

BlackBeauty101
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: looking for insight Sep 07, 2011
I don't think race or anything like that has much to do with it. Oh the old 'it's not you, it's me line' - what a cliche.

FYI, the pre-marital s.e.x has nothing to do with being an arab, it's more a religious thing (not all arabs are muslim).

To be honest he's already shown he's not trust worthy by the fact that he was seeing a married woman, shows he has no respect for relationships. Too much of a complex situation, kick him to the curb and move on.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Looking For Insight Sep 07, 2011
Welcome back :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

@chocoholic: yeah, I think you right-i also felt the same way. I mean I don't even trust the guy. Thanks.
BlackBeauty101
Dubai Forum Guest

There are a million reasons why a man would not want to have sex with a woman. Who knows - better discuss it with him.

It seems unlikely that it's about race. It could be he has commitment issues. Having an affair with a married women is a relationship with a built in expiry.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: looking for insight Sep 10, 2011
Good day.

How are you? I hope you are OK.

The five fingers in your hand are not the same.Arabs like all human beings have different ethics; morals and behaviors.Some are gentlemen and some are bad manners.
Ziadzmb
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance